XX

ILYSB - Lany stripped

The buzzing of my phone was a wake up call to the butterflies in my stomach.

Each text Jungkook sent out a smile on my face. Whether it was a comment on the song he was working on or a picture of blue skies with a few clouds, my heart beat went crazy.

However, it didn't compare to the way my whole body reacted when I saw him and he pulled me in his chest for a hug.

I'm here the text read.

There he was in his typical all black outfit and punk boots, leaning against his bike.

Jungkook looked up from his phone at the sound of my boots clicking against the pavement.

It all happened in slow motion. The way his hair was pushed back by the wind, curly wisps glimmering under the sun; his earrings dangled, wafting delicately; and the smile reached his eyes before reaching his lips, face beaming with joy when we locked eyes.

There was a light in his eyes that sparked when I approached him. When he took me in his arms, I fit perfectly with his him like a puzzle piece.

"Hey, beautiful," the sounds of his voice was warm.

"Hi," my voice was hardly audible, but he could hear the smile on my lips and he chuckled when I pulled away and proved him right.

His hands left my waist, caressing my cheeks before he pushed my hair behind my ears. "Ready?"

I nodded childishly and smiled when he put my helmet on for me. I had grown fond of the sweet gesture.

"Come on."

We're on his bike, and speeds off with a deep rumble as if he's trying to show off. It's working, but he doesn't need to show off anymore. Everything he does is perfect.

It's cold outside, and the light jacket I wear is hardly any protection from the cold air on my skin.

While I'm wrapped around him, holding on tightly because I just love the feel of his muscles ripping against me, his hand cups my thigh to keep my warm.

Though the air is cold, my hair dances in the wind to the rhythm of the speed and wind and I absolutely love the feeling.

The ride is short lived because we've arrived at Cypher. Jungkook holds my hand as I hop off the bike, and I notice his brows furrow before he lets go.

I'm about to ask what's wrong but he takes off his jacket and drapes it around my shoulders so it hangs from my body.

I don't hide my blushing cheeks when I smile at him, boldly taking his hand in mine and pull my body close to his.

"Thank you," I say in a hushed voice.

"Always," his lips twitch as if he wants to say more but he doesn't. Instead, he tightens his grip around my hand and guides me into the club.

Per usual, Jungkook's attention is called for. A smirk lands on his lips, and his eyes are protected under dark shades, but I can picture the cocky twinkle in his eyes. He loves the attention, and yet, he ignored everyone to steal a glance at me.

His eyes never left mine until we were in front of the bouncer. He greeted Jungkook with a fist numb before letting the both of us in.

We headed straight to the back, and when we were alone, Jungkook broke the silence.

"We're performing a new song today."

"Really?"

Jungkook softly chuckled at the joy in my voice. "Yeah, I hope you like it."