Spencer

“I saw you kiss him.”

“It was on the cheek.”

“He’s a good looking guy. I approve.”

Rolling my eyes I chucked a couch cushion at Luke which he dodged easily.

“How long have you known the guy?” Luke’s friend Calum questioned from the other end of the couch where he was eating Popcorn, getting crumbs all over the white carpet.

“A day.” Luke answered for me.

“And you’re already kissing him?” Calum laughed.

“It was on the cheek!” I cried, “Both of you do way more with a girl after knowing her for an hour so I don’t want to hear it.”

Luke blushed furiously while Calum burst out laughing.

“So what’s your little boyfriend look like?” Calum questioned, “Is he nerdy, a bad boy?”

“He’s blind.” Luke replied for me.

“He’s what?” Calum laughed.

“He can’t see.” I sighed, “But he’s also sweet and funny and intelligent and cute….”

“Yesterday you hated they guy.” Luke pointed out.

“People change.” I shrugged.

Luke opened his mouth to reply however I cut him off, shushing him as my phone began to ring.

"Oh, Spence get some!" Calum cheered.

Chucking a cushion at him too, I hastily left the room before answering the call.

"Hello?" I greeted nervously.

"Spencer." Michael replied cheerfully from the other end, "I missed you."

"It's been a day." I laughed even though deep down I missed him too.

"Am I coming on too strong?" he asked.

"No." I replied quickly.

"Good." he chuckled, "Because I would like to invite you over to my house where I will offer you a fine dining experience better then that swill we consumed last night. Are you intrigued?"

"I am." I admitted.

"So you'll come?" he asked excitedly.

I hesitated, "Am I going to be the main course?"

"I'm tempted, but no." he laughed, "And my Mom is here if it makes you feel any better seeing as my last cooking endeavor ended in a small kitchen fire and the near slicing off of my favorite finger."

"How tragic."

"It was a travesty."

"Are you sure you aren't going to kill me?" I asked, flopping down on my bed.

"Positive." he replied, "You see, if I was, I'd tell you, then you'd think I was kidding which would lure you into a false sense of security, making you not suspect your impending doom in the slightest."

"How do I know that you telling me you aren't going to kill me is you luring me in?" I questioned.

"Good point." he sighed, "But I can assure you, my intentions are most honorable and you shouldn't be the one that's afraid, I'm blind, allowing a complete stranger into my house. You could plunge a knife in my back and I wouldn't have the faintest inkling until I was already skewered like a shish kabob."

"Maybe that's been my plan all along." I replied.

"That sure would be a let down." he answered, "I was beginning to see potential in a possible future budding romance between us."

"Mikey!" a voice called suddenly, "I need toilet paper!"

"Dammit Mags!" Michael shouted, "I'm sorry I have to go."

"That's okay." I laughed.

"Will you come tonight?" he questioned.

"What time?" I replied.

Hearing him whisper a small 'yes' followed by a rustling which I took to believe he was bouncing around, I laughed.

"Michael?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry." he said quickly, "Does six again work?"

"Yeah," I replied, "I'll be there."

"Cool." he said, his grin evident in his voice, "I'll see you later alligator."

"In a while crocodile." I said.

Hanging up the phone I was startled by laughter coming from behind me.

"In a while cracodile!" Calum mimicked.

"Shut up!" I cried, chucking a stuffed animal at him.

"So, what are you two love doves going to do?" Luke asked.

"That's for me to know and you to never found out." I replied, shoving them out of my room and closing the door behind them to start getting ready.