Spencer

Before my rash decision to make out with Michael, I had no lip locking experience, and it was blatant obvious that he didn't either when he pulled away somewhat breathlessly.

"Woah." He chuckled.

"Was that good?" I questioned.

"I think so." He replied, "I mean it was innocent since there wasn't any tongue or anything, but it was great."

"How do you use tongue?" I asked.

"No idea." He admitted.

"I'll Google it." I informed him.

After typing, how to kiss, with the tongue, into the search engine, watching two different videos, reading through four step by step tutorials and carefully examining three digraphs, I was confident that I sort of, kind of, got it.

"Do you.... Do you want to try again?" I questioned awkwardly, "With tongue?"

"Okay." Michael agreed eagerly, scooting closer to me.

"Okay," I sighed taking a shaky breath, "Shall we go on three?"

"That's too cliche." Michael scoffed, "Say the formula for Pye and we'll go on four."

Nodding I moved closer still to him so that our folded knees were touching.

"Three," I said nervously, "Point, one.... Fo..."

Before I could finish, Michael was leaning in towards me, and not wanting him to miss again, I moved up towards him. We both went right and bumped heads before he cupped my chin lightly and tilted his head to the left.

As his lips pressed against mine they began moving in sync, our two mouths fitting together perfectly like puzzle pieces. His mouth then parted slightly, as did mine, and then the next thing I knew there was tongue in my mouth.

In movies, when the sexy main character makes out with some super hot chick it looks quite romantic to use tongue, however in reality it's overwhelmingly underwhelming.

Michael's tongue was just sort of resting in mouth, unmoving, wet, slimy, kind of totally disgusting. His breath smelled and tastes strongly of bagel which wasn't gross, so much as strange.

I expected his tongue to come alive at some point, kicking into attraction and wowing me, however it remained lip on my bottom teeth until I pulled away, my eyes widening in horror at the string of spittle that connected us.

Fighting the urge to gag I wiped my mouth off on my sleeve.

"How was that?" Michael questioned.

I wanted to tell him that it was the most horrid eight seconds of my life, I'd been counting, however I refrained.

"I think so both need some practice." I said slowly.

"Agreed." He replied, "Your tongue was flopping around like a fish out of water."

"Yours was lying there like a sunbathing walrus." I retorted.

"It's all good though." Michael said quickly, clearly picking up on my annoyed tone, "It's a first kiss it's kind of supposed to be terrible, if your first kiss is amazing, all other kisses will just sort of be sub par."

"What's this I hear about kissing?" A voice questioned the doorway.

Yelping, I whirled around to find Michael's Mom watching us with a smirk.

"Mom!" Michael cried, "You've now killed the mood."

"There was no mood!" I said hurriedly turning to Michael's Mom, "Michael kisses like a Saint Bernard."