Chapter Forty-One

THIS IS THE LAST HONEYMOON CHAPTER

I AM GOING TO BE REWRITING SOPHITZ FOREVER IN FITZ'S POV

THAT WILL BE THE "EDITED" VERSION SINCE I WROTE THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS 12

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORIES (HIS BEST FRIEND JUST HIT 2K!!)

"Did you like the honeymoon?" Fitz asked, kissing her forehead as he brought her into his chest.

Sophie nodded, a sad smile on her face. "I'm going to miss this so much," she said. "I loved everything about it, but best of all, I got to spend it with you."

Fitz laughed and kissed her. Leaning back, he said with a smirk, "How did I end up with such a cheesy wife?"

Sophie scoffed and hit his shoulder lightly. "As if! You're so much cheesier than I could ever be." Fitz just shrugged and then he covered Sophie's eyes. 

"Don't worry," he said comfortingly as Sophie let out a shriek of surprise. "I'm taking you to one last place before we go home. I think you'll like it. You just can't look for the next... hour?"

Sophie gasped. "Are you kidding me? I can't be blind for an hour? I'm already clumsy enough as it is! I'm going to trip!"

"Don't worry, I was just joking. I got you," Fitz said, scooping her up into his arms. Sophie squealed and laughed as she felt herself being carried somewhere; Fitz had covered her face with a blindfold out of her scarf that she had been wearing.

"I need you to be quiet because I'm going to light leap us there and I don't want anyone to see us," Fitz said quietly into her ear. Sophie nodded and forced herself to stay quiet as she felt herself being light leaped to wherever Fitz was taking her.

She instantly felt the heat hit her like a wave and she was already sweating in her jacket and long pants. The scarf over her eyes was removed but she was momentarily blinded as she looked straight up into the sun. She closed her eyes and waited for it to pass before opening them and looking around her. 

"FITZ!" she screamed when she saw the masses of people crowding around a stage. "FITZ!" She couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Welcome to Summertime Ball."

Sophie knew what that was: it was one of the most popular and talked-about music festivals of the summer. She had seen an ad while going through her phone and she had mentioned it on off-handedly as a subject of conversation. She never thought that Fitz would actually decide to take her.

"BILLIE EILISH is here!" she screamed as she looked at the sign with the line-up. "And 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER! And Halsey, Troye Sivan, the Jonas Brothers, and the 1975! AND RUEL!"

(A/N WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SINGER/BAND?)

"Yeah, and they're starting in a couple of minutes!" Fitz led her to the front of the crowd. "I think Billie Eilish is up first." He paused. "Whoever that is."

"Fitz, you know who she is! I've showed you her music plenty of times!" Sophie rolled her eyes as she watched her husband smirk at her.

"Yeah, I know, I just wanted to see how you would react."

Sophie rolled her eyes but her expression quickly changed as the crowd around her roared. She screamed at the top of her lungs as she watched Billie Eilish step on stage.

I'm a baaaaaaad guy

.. DUH

Sophie laughed as she sang and watched everybody around her. She couldn't stop herself from noticing that they all kind of seemed cult-like in how in-sync they were while screaming lyrics and bouncing up and down.