Chapter 3

Dedicated to zainab_zainu

INAYA

Just to avoid any conversation with him, I called Em and spoke to her for hours. Em was the only one who won't ask me any stupid questions and she would just make me comfortable. Sometimes I feel like she is my soulmate, I don't have to say anything but still she would understand everything about me. I love her so much!!

I saw him sleeping he was actually snoring. I chuckled and looked at him I really wanted to see his green eyes. They were so mesmerizing. He must me tired I was feeling sleepy too. I changed my clothes and Slept on the sofa. I know he would not question me. Besides he promised me already.

I had a sleepless night I guess I slept for an hour and I woke up early, prayed my moring prayers and went to the kitchen. Aunt Zara was already there, she saw me and smiled. Aunt Zara was my mom's close friend. So I was actually close to her. Do you want some help? I asked her.

Yeah sure Inaya, you can make French toast and I would make scrumbled eggs. Yasin loves eggs.

Ya Allah I should have not asked for help, I don't know how to make this french toast. Maybe just toast the bread? Oh god!? What should I do now!?

Inaya what's wrong sweetie? Are you feeling ill? You can rest? I would make it. It's not hard though.

Ummm well Aunt Zara, I don't know how to make French toast! Can you teach me please?

Oh sure sweetie, don't worry about it. French Toast is made of sliced bread soaked in eggs and milk, then fried. Come here, let me show you once.

Aunt Zara and I made breakfast together and we both talked about her married life. She was telling me that uncle Arman thought her cooking. It was actually pretty sweet, I could already guess they were amazing couples. Aunt Zara told me to get ready and come, and we would all have breakfast together. I went to my room and saw Yasin, He was still sleeping opening his mouth. I chuckled looking at him, I quitely took my clothes and had a quick shower and came down.

Uncle Arman was having coffee, He noticed me and told me to sit.

Your mother called few minutes ago, you must talk to them. They would be missing you.

Sure Uncle, I would call them soon. I went to dining room and kept the table ready for breakfast.

Good morning! Yasin smiled

Ya Allah, why is he smiling like that? Good morning, I smiled back and said him to have breakfast, You would be late for office right?! I asked.

Office? No one is going anywhere! Zara and I have already planned few things. We are leaving for Canada! Uncle Arman stated.

What do you mean ? You are leaving for Canada? Yasin questioned.

Come with me inside Yasin, Uncle Arman said and they went to Uncle Arman room.

                     ****

YASIN

Listen Yasin, before your marriage. We got a proposal for our business, we have to stay there for atleast a year to complete the work. I know if we told you, you would have cancelled this wedding and would have gone to work there. So we decided you take responsibility of work here and I would manage our business project in Canada. Zara told me she would come with me too. Everything has been taken care of Yasin, You can visit us from time to time!

But Arman, You know it's not right that you both hided such a big thing. For a year? Are you guys serious? How can you travel now? It's not good for both of you guys.

Hey I am still young and strong, I can take care of me and my wife. Besides it's just a year. We will come back.

I won't agree for this I said and, I rushed out angrily.

Yasin wait.. Take Inaya with you too, Maybe she would help you.

Aarrh Arman! This is the last thing I need now, I thought in my head.

Okay! I will be waiting in the car, you can get ready and come Inaya. I told her and went out. She nodded and went to the room.

                        ****

INAYA

I was about to leave but on my way, Aunt Zara came and told me. I have something to say.

Yeah tell me Aunt Zara, Is all fine?

Oh yes sweetie! It's just Arman told me that he said about the Canada thing? I know you don't know anything about it. I would like to explain it to you.

Go ahead Aunt Zara, I said. She explained the whole conversation between Arman and Yasin. She told me if I could convence him?

But Aunt Zara, I don't know him fully yet. How could I talk to him.. I can't do it!

Yes you can, he is actually pretty easy to convence. Talk to him, I'm sure he would listen to you.

I would try Aunt Zara, he would be waiting I would leave now, I said and went to the car and sat on the front seat. He turned to me and asked what would you like for the breakfast?

Are you alright? I asked

Breakfast? He looked at me, telling me as if not to talk about it.

I suddenly remembered Aunt Zara telling me Yasin loves eggs and I told him scrambled eggs? He looked at me as if I was crazy... I awkwardly told him anything is fine!

We stopped by a restaurant named Eggbreak. While having breakfast I kept checking on him, he looked fine. I was wondering if I ask him, he would be okay or not? But still I told Aunt Zara, so I should try atleast.

I'm so sorry about the Canada thing! I managed to say.

He looked at me and said nothing.

Ya Allah! why is he so quite, it's so uncomfortable. I thought I should try something else.

You can try talking to them, It's best to talk and clear the discussion than just get angry? I muttered.

"It's not that easy, Arman is stubborn" he finally managed to say some words!

I guess it's because you are married? If you don't like about Aunt Zara and uncle Arman going to Canada. You can just talk to them, and convence them that we both would go together. They would probably agree. I blabbered and when I finally understood what I just told it was too late..

He looked at me shocked and said, are you suree? I nodded not knowing what else to do, He said I would talk to them right away when we reach. They would definitely agree. Thankyou so much Inaya!! He smiled. Daam the way he smiles, just kills me!