Chapter 23

YASIN

I went to her studio and saw her in a red gown. She was looking so beautiful and her hair was perfectly braided. I was about to approach her... When I saw that annoying Haqim grabbed Inaya's hand and took her to the other side. There were so many people watching them, how dare he touches my wife.

I went to a guy who was standing at the entrance and asked him, whats going on? He replied, This is an event which is held for a new artist by Haqim.

Event for new artist? Does that mean for Inaya I thought ? It obviously for Inaya why is He trying to impress a married women stupid guy!

Coming here was a mistake I thought and I walked around as I saw paintings around the place I heard all the paintings here were done by Inaya. Few women's were gossiping about Inaya, that she won Haqim's heart. That's why Haqim did all this for her?

After hearing this I got frustrated. I saw Inaya was talking to few people I thought she would notice me and come to me. But she was so busy, There were so many people around her and what I hated the most was Haqim that evil Brat was next to her.

I was trying to Calm myself I took a glass of juice and was looking at Inaya. Our eyes met her eyes widened when she noticed I was here. I waved at her and she ignored me, Just great, I said to myself.

Hi Yasin.. What are you doing here.. A women asked.

Oh hi! You look familiar.. I can't remember your name? Sorry? I asked confused.

I'm your Made up girlfriend for a day remember? Maye? The dinner night? She asked reminding me.

Oh Yeah.. I remember now, I smiled .

So what are you doing here..  She asked again.

Jus-just came to buy paintings, I lied.

Okay.. Are you buying paintings too? She asked.

Yeah thats what I told you, I said.

I'm alone here too why don't we tag along? She asked.

He isn't alone here, he is with me, Inaya said!

And who are you? Maye asked.

I'm his wife Inaya said while taking me along with her.

You dint have to be rude she was just being polite I said looking at her.

I wasn't rude Between she is your friend right, She asked.

I scratched the back of my head and dint say anything.

More than a friend? She asked.

I don't even know her, I muttered.

I knew she was being your fake friend. What are you even doing here? She asked.

I ju-just came.... To talk to you, I stammered and said you never told me about the event.

I dint think you would wanted to know, she replied.

Hey! How can say like that? I asked annoyed.

Okay I'm sorry so what did you wanted to talk about? She asked.

Right then Haqim came and said, Inaya there is someone who would like to meet you. And he grabbed her hand again and took her with him. My eyes were fixed on his hands holding her wrist. How I wish to kill this guy, I thought.

I called Ray and told him to come here!

When Ray reached I told him about this Haqim. “He looks quite handsome, doesn't he” Ray said.

What handsome he looks like some weirdo.. I said annoyed.

Girls like weirdos though, Ray joked.

Just shut up Man! I said angrily.

Most of the people are gone where is bhabhi? And that guy? Ray said while looking around.

I don't know man.. Let's go I should have not come here, I replied.

What? No... You should be here come let's search them Ray suggested.

We searched them around but we could not find them. It was frustrating me then we came back to the studio and there I saw her she was laughing and eating with Haqim. Ray said he would go to washroom and I went towards her and grabbed her hand and said come let's go,

But why now? I just started eating. Let's eat come sit She said smiling.

We are leaving right now, I said firmly and holded her wrist strongly.

Leave my hand Yasin your hurting me, she frowned.

Leave her hand dude Can't you see she is eating, Haqim said getting up from his chair.

You don't have to say a word between us, I said staring at him.

Fine.. come let's go home, Inaya sighed.

You don't deserve her at all. You are such a moron, Haqim muttered.

Who the hell are you to say that? I shouted at him.

You don't even take care of her? Do you??? Why are you being so rude to her, He asked and said all she does is cry when she comes here? I know it's all because of you..

Stop this now Haqim your my boss, but that does not mean you have a right to say things about my personal life, Inaya shouted.

I ignored her and said She is my wife how I be with her is none of your business.

She deserves someone who can love her and take care of her. Not a moron like you, he said.

I couldn't control myself and I punched him! He punched me back and we kept hitting eachother. Inaya kept pulling me but I did not listen to her.
Almost everyone who where there was watching at us, Ray came and caught me.

What the hell is going on? Ray asked.

Inaya walked outside and I stared at Haqim and followed Inaya!

Where are you going? I asked her.

Does that matter to you? Go fight and die, She shouted.

Look I'm sorry.. But he started it, I murmured.

Why did you even come? You know this event was so special to me. I have been waiting for this day but you just made my day worse.. What did I even did to you? She sobbed.

I hugged her and she started hitting me and hugged me back, I'm so sorry I just don't like that guy don't come here anymore okay? She dint say anything so I asked, are you going to cry now?

I'm going to break your jaw if you keep talking she warned me. I still hate you, she added.

Okay hate me but let's go home now, I suggested.

She pushed me and said, No... I don't wanna go home with you.