Chapter 36

YASIN

I opened the letter and started reading,

Dear Yasin,

       I'm sorry for being stubborn and doing things I want, I'm just this way and I can't change it. Honestly, you brought me a peace like no other man ever could at a time I needed it most. Loving you was always the best part of me and will always be. My heart has always been broken, but you fixed it and trust me no one else would have done it the way you did. But I believe you deserve someone who can love you more than I do, who can take care of you and give you everything which you need. I don't deserve you, your too good for me Yasin and I'm not leaving because what you told me last night I just realized that I'm no good to you thank you for everything hubby, Goodbye.

Reading her words brought tears to my eyes without warning, I don't know how long it's been since I had last cried but it really felt good. Who says boys don't cry? We do too, it's just we don't show it very often. If only if she was here, I would show how much she deserves in this world. I'm sure now I'm going to bring her back to me, I promised myself.

When I walked to living room I heard Ray screaming, you bitch what do you think you are doing?

I ran off to my room and saw Maye was looking so nervous, what's going on here? I asked confused.

Dude this bitch is talking to someone about Inaya and is telling them to keep her lock until she says...Ray said angrily.

What? Is that true Maye? I asked.

I don't know what he is talking about? I was talking to my friend and told her to keep the room locked. Your friend is probably drunk, she said trying to hide her nervousness but it was so clear that she was hiding something.

I'm drunk? Let me show you what a drunk man can do! Ray shouted and took her phone.

Hey give me my phone back! She yelled.

Why are you worried Maye? If you have done nothing wrong stay still, let him check your phone.

Okay, she muttered and Ray checked her phone and to our surprise all the last calls was someone named useless husband!

Wait are you married? Ray and I asked together.

Ah yes, so if you are done give me my phone back, she said coming closer to take her phone.

Ray quickly hided the phone behind him and said, Na na not so soon Miss. Maye. This is only making me more suspicious, he smirked and checked the chats.

Address was given below as
South Campfire Road
Dundas, ON L9H 7P0
Meet me @6.30am. It was written by her husband. Ray and I asked her about this address and she said they were just planning to change thier home.

But we didn't believe her, Ray locked the room and said to Maye if you are not going to tell us anything now, we might send you to Jail.

Yasin what's wrong with your friend, you know me right? Why would I tell someone lock your wife? She looked sad.

Yeah Ray why are we even checking her phone, give it back to her. Besides Inaya is on the trip, let's go get back to get Inaya.

No Yasin, don't trust those puppy eyes. She is definitely bad news. Lets call the last number and see and then Ray warned Maye, A word and you are straight to jail!

Ray kept trying that person and he didn't pick up his call after three calls he finally took, Why the hell are you calling me? Didn't I tell you it's not safe to call? I'm leaving my phone here and don't you dare call me again! he hanged up the call.

Wait it is Hakim's voice? Is that jerk your husband? I asked.

Maye avoided looking at our eyes and said I I'm, I just do what he says. Please leave me and my kids alone, she pleaded.

Only if you tell us what is going on, Ray warned.

Hakim, Hakim was really a good husband but not until the day he started using drugs. When he met Inaya, he completely fell for her and he warned everyone to not to tell Inaya that he is married. Hakim works in his company but he also loves having his own Artist shop, he used to always work in company but after Inaya came, he went night shifts at his company and focused more on his artist shop.

Because of this he never had time for his own children and me. We had lots of argument, but he told me that he could take care of our kids and me by paying for our allowance. But I had to do all the things he says, to be honest I'm surprised to see this side of him. I hate him but I can't do anything because my children and I need his money. I'm searching for a job too and will soon go far away from him.

I'm sorry I dont know what's he doing he called me and told me to call to the number he send and tell Inaya to lock her.

Wait What? Inaya is kidnapped? Ray asked in shock.

I didn't know what to do either but I had to calm down and make a plan. I tried to hold my feelings aside and said, I'm sorry Maye for whatever happened to you but if you promise to help us, we will definitely help you.

Okay I will help you Yasin, she nodded.

So here is the plan, you go meet him to the place he calls you. We both will follow you there and once he leaves we will follow him secretly and then call the police for help.

But why are you meeting him at the address he sended you? Ray questioned.

To give me money, Maye sighed.

I hope we can trust you Maye, I said and she nodded.

I took a deep breath and Ray kept his hand on me and said, don't worry Man she is a fighter she will be fine.

While we were on the car, Ray and I decided to go to that location where Hakim has send. I turned and asked
Does he hit Maye?

Yes he has lost his mind from when he has been taking drugs and sometimes hit my children and every night he used to hit me. So I took my kids with me and now we are living with my friend I'm sorry Yasin, she looked guilty.

I hope that bastard doesn't lay a finger on her otherwise he will be dead, I said frustrated.

Relax Man she will be fine, Ray muttered while fixing his gaze on the road and driving.

Why don't you guys call the police? Maye suggested.

If we inform them right now, it might be risky what if he takes her far away. Better we know where he is and when we found out that time we will call the police. That way we can keep a track on him, I replied.

Yeah Man, I agree with you, Ray replied.