Chapter 4

INAYA

Arman.. Zara.. Where are you both? We have something to tell you right now, Yasin almost screamed.

Uncle Arman and Aunt Zara came to the living room looking at us worriedly and asked What's wrong Yasin? What would you like to say?

Inaya and I decided that we both would go to Canada instead of you guys, Infact it was actually Inaya's idea.

Bravo Inaya what a great idea! why do you talk too much. Now what are you going to do Inaya? my inner voice asked.

Aunt Zara saw me as if she was not happy with our decision and she asked Yasin.. Yasin you guys are newlyweds. And if you go to Canada there would be too much work. How would you spend time with each other? Besides Inaya will not be able to see her family for a year how will she manage.

Ya Allah! My family and then I regretted for what I said.

But you can ask Inaya she is totally fine with it. Yasin said looking at me and telling me as if to talk.

Yeah Aunt Zara, besides when Yasin goes to work. I would continue my online course, I replied.

Uncle Arman and Aunt Zara was not happy about our decision. But somehow Yasin convenced them. Uncle Arman told us, we still have two weeks time before we go to Canada. And if I want I would go and stay at my home. I agreed to them. Aunt Zara said Yasin would also go with me.

I missed them so much.. so I asked them if I can visit them today?! Aunt Zara said we would all go together and you and Yasin can stay there..

Thankyou so much Aunt Zara, I hugged her and went to my room. I still did not unpack my luggage and I guess it was not necessary as I will be already leaving to Canada in two weeks. The one thing I love the most is traveling. Yasin came inside the room and said,

I have already left some space for you in the cupboard. You can use it. And took some of his clothes. I guess he wanted to pack some clothes, to stay at my home.

Should I help him? I thought and said let me pack your luggage.

Oh Okayy! he said looking at me and we both together packed his luggage and His green eyes, were so beautiful... I couldn't help but keep looking at him, he asked awkwardly Aaaah! what about your luggage?

I do already have some clothes left in my room.

Okay, we would leave by evening. You should probably talk to your mom and let her know we are going to visit her.

Naah, I want to give her surprise. She would be very happy to see me besides it's been a day without me. She must be missing me.. I kept blabbering.

He chuckled and I was thinking did I say something funny? Why is he laughing? Ahh, Inaya you should just be quite!

He said he has some work and he would come by evening and we will go to my home together and he left.

I called my mom and spoke to her for sometime. Aunt Zara came to my room and she told me.. if my mom heard that I am going to Canada she would probably feel sad. I told her my mom is quite understanding and not to worry.

                     ******

YASIN

I kinda felt like she was staring at me. I was feeling so awkward! The way she speaks, Ya Allah I should have not laughed. What would she think of me. I actually liked how she speaks non-stop. Like she does not even know what she is speaking. I laughed thinking about it!

My secretary came and he looked at me smiling mischievously, And I was like what??? Can't I laugh??

Mr. Yasin it's your first day after your wedding and your laughing like this. I have never seen you this way! Someone is already enjoying his life, He winked.

Having a secretary who is a friend is totally sin, can you please get out of my room Ray, I told him.

Okay okay! I am leaving Mr. Yasin.

No wait Ray! I have something to ask you.

Yeah tell me Yasin, ask me anything you want to ask I can also give you romantic ideas. I ignored his stupidity and asked, Why dint you tell me about the Canada business proposal.

Oh Mr. Yasin, I forgot I have a meeting to arrange immediately. Will talk to you later, he said and hurried out.

You are going to deal with me later.. I shouted at him.
After my work was done, I left my office and went home straight. At home only Arman was there I walked towards Arman and asked where is Inaya?

Ohh you dint ask about Zara? And now already missing your wife huh? He teased.

I scratched the back of my head and stood quite for a minute and Arman said, look at the time. They were too bored for waiting for you, so they left to Inaya's home. I told them I would come with you.

That's fine, I said him and I went to my room to get ready.

My room was so messed up there were few books, shawls and dairy on the bed and my dressing table was with new stuffs, A cactus, her watch and some of her things. I always use to keep my room so clean and perfect, things should be kept from where they have been taken. I was so mad but she is new and Maybe she had to rush up, and I can't show my anger on her.

I cleaned the place and kept all her stuffs in cupboard except the cactus, I kept the cactus nearby the window and I got ready and went with Arman to her home.

                      *****
INAYA

Maa I missed you so much, I said while giving her a tight hug.

She hugged me back and said I missed you too Inu.. I am so happy you came today. Is everything alright? Are you not comfortable in new home? She looked worried.

Maa everything is fine, we will talk after dinner and Aunt Zara is waiting for you. You go talk to her I wil go to my room. I miss my room so much, I winked at her.

She chuckled and walked towards Aunt Zara. I went to see Miya bhabhi but she was sleeping, Mom said my little sister went to her friends home. And I knew Mohammed would be working.. I hate him he is such a work-freak.

I came to my room and jumped on my bed. Ya Allah I miss my bed, my pillow, my room, everything here I miss it so much. I guess I would take a nap now that I'm here.