Chapter 7

INAYA

Its already been a week now, and I would see how Yasin was already close to everyone in my family. Maa made delicious food everyday. I wasn't even treated this good even when I was sick! Mohammed would spend most of his time with Yasin as if they were like bestfriends who had met after a long time.

Riyadh was also fond of him, Yasin brought him Donuts and Pastries, knowing Riyadh anyone who buys her Donuts will always be her favorite person. I wondered how he knew?! Looks like I was the only one, who was not close to him.

I was watering the garden, when Yasin came towards me and said..

Inaya? I was thinking... we would go to home? I was missing home! And If you don-don't... want to come, then it's al-alright! I would umm come and pick you up when you wa-want to, I am going home today, he stammered.

I turned towards him and said, Well okay let's go home, Besides we won't be able to see Aunt Zara and Uncle Arman for a year too. You would also want to spend time with them, right? I replied. And thought if I stay here without him, Maa would be worried?! So I would better go...

Thankyou Inaya, He smiled.

Ya Allah what's wrong with my heart? It's beating like crazy! I can't stand his smile. Waohh I'm thinking too much and the way he speaks like he is so nervous is daam cute.. Shut up Inaya.. Dont think about him, I warned myself!

At evening, when I was leaving I hugged Maa and told her I would call her. Mohammed said before Yasin and I go to Canada, we all will have a family dinner.. I told bhabhi to take care of my niece/ nephew and we left.

When we reached home, Aunt Zara and Uncle Arman were waiting for us for dinner. Aunt Zara and Uncle Arman were talking to Yasin about Canada and then we went to room and slept.

YASIN

Dad! I'm so sorry Dad, Forgive me. I will always listen to you, I promise.. She murmured again crying in her dreams, I thought she is having her nightmare again. She is been having nightmare almost everyday. Back then in her home, I called Mohammed and he would hold her hand and tell her, your brother is here you are safe.. Don't worry.. And she would then sleep.

Mohammed told me it's been like that for almost few months and Inaya would never like to talk about it. If they asked her about nightmares, she would probably act as if she don't know. Strangely we were sleeping on same bed in her home. I thought, maybe she dint wanted anyone to worry about us sleeping seperately.

Here She was sleeping in the Sofa, Though I told her I would sleep. But she was being bit stubborn and I didn't say anything. I walked towards her and covered her with the blanket. She caught my hand firmly and kept saying, Dad I miss you, Please forgive me.. and sobbed, I tried to take my hand.. but her grip was too stiff. She looks so pretty when she is sleeping... I can't help it but I liked to watch her sleep, I wish I would heal her, I whispered and then I fell asleep looking at her.

INAYA

Hearing Alarm clock, I woke up and I saw my hand holding Yasin's hand and he was sitting in the floor and sleeping. Ya Allah! What happened? I thought and slowly tried to get off the sofa. Then I noticed his eyes were moving and I acted as if I was sleeping. He stroked my hair and then he went to bathroom. Something about the touch of his hand made my heart flutter.

Ahh.. Who does he think he is? I should tell him not to touch me!! I said to myself and when he came, I mumbled Yasin.. I have something to tell you.

Yeah Tell me...He asked looking straight at me with those beautiful green eyes.

Why were you sleeping here? Holding my hand? I thought to ask?! But then I could not say a word.

He looked at me as if he was waiting for what I would say, Why is he looking at me like that? His eyes fixed on my eyes..It was making me nervous And all I could say was, well ahh what would you like to eat for breakfast?? I murmured.

Anything would be fine, he looked surprised and he went downstairs.

Later that day Aunt Zara called me to her room.
Come sit here Inaya, she smiled.

I sat on her bed and she told me, "Yasin has never been away from me, it's very hard for us and for him too". But I'm glad he has you, please take care of him. He is a sensitive kid. He only looks cool type but he isn't cool. I kept my hand in her shoulder and told her not to worry and I would take care of Yasin.

Uncle Arman came in and Said, Mohammed called us this morning and decided we would all go on a picnic, As you guys will be leaving very soon.

When Yasin came home I told him about the picnic and he said he could not come, as he had work!

Everyone has work you idiot.. Don't you know how to spend time with your family? He should have just married his work? Why marry me? I talked to myself and stared at him.
Do you have anything to say? He asked.

Nope, Nothing..I said and went to sleep. What's wrong with me? What bothers me if he comes or not? Stupid Inaya, don't get too close to him. Boys are bad news!!

YASIN

I could see her feeling annoyed, as I told her I won't be able to come, as I have to work. But seeing her annoyed it made me feel happy. Maybe it's because she wanted me to come too? She looked cute, when she is anoyyed.

But what would I do.. I have a lot of work to do Before I leave to Canada. Arman already told me that he would take care. But I don't think, he would be able to handle too much works. I din't wanted him to stress. I wish I could explain it to her but I don't think that any of it would make sense? Would it?

I went to the balcony and called Ray and asked him if I have some free time tomorrow? He said I would be free at afternoon, so I thought I would join them in the noon.

Ray told me that he was also going to come with me to Canada, as Arman told him that if he came along with me It would be easy for me and as Arman is the boss, we just had to agree with it. I knew arguing with him would be waste of time.