Chapter 18

YASIN

I'm j-justtt ah something was there in your head! She stammered.

You are very bad at lying.. can't sleep? I asked

Yes!! I can't sleep, actually I came to tell you that I got a job, She said happily.

Really... What's the job about? I questioned.

You remember Hakim? He has his own studio and he is artist too, he said my paintings were good and he would like to take my paintings in his studio, she said excitedly

Jeeeezzz this Haqim! I never knew she could paint? I don't like this, I whispered under my breath.

Did you say something? She asked looking at me.

Aaahhh Congratulations, I muttered with a fake smile. Okay good night then, I added.

Are you sleepy? She asked.

Are you not? I asked.

Will you always answer a question with a question? She said annoyed.

Do you want to watch a movie? I smirked.

She laughed and said Yeah sure why not?

Great.. Which is your favourite movie? I asked.

Twilight!! She said smiling.

But that's boring? I replied.

Boring? How can you say it's boring? It's the most beautiful story? She stated.

Can we watch animation movie instead? I asked.

I would love to!? Between does boys love animation movie too?! She questioned.

Don't you think boys are humans too?! I asked.

Maybe I guess, She smiled.

We decided to watch Coco, she told me it was her favourite movie. I wasn't even watching movie because she kept talking to me about how good those scenes where, she was giggling, laughing and crying! I am so lucky to have you, I mumbled.

What? She asked!

I'm talking about the movie, How lucky I am to watch such a great movie, I said scratching the back of my head.

Oh okay? She looked confused

                      *****

INAYA

Are you enjoying the movie?! I asked turning towards him.

He was sleeping, Aww look how he is sleeping opening his mouth. I took my phone and clicked his picture and I smiled looking at the photo.

Don't you think it's illegal to take picture without asking? He raised his eyebrows.

My eyes widened and I said, I ahh I gotta go? I muttered and ran to my room. Wooohh What the hell is wrong with me? Why did I run like crazy? What would he think about me? Uff Ya Inaya!!