Chapter 35

Dedicated to zeenat534

YASIN

I looked at Ray and said, I'm trying not to miss her, I'm trying not to think about her okay? I mumbled.

What? But why? He asked.

She is on this stupid business trip with Hakim it's two days trip, I sighed.

Are you crazy? When you know about that bastard how can you still send bhabhi with him? Ray shouted.

Do I look like I didn't try? I tried okay? And we might have got into fight I said things I wasn't supposed to say, besides I called the spy and told him to keep an eye on Inaya, I said annoyed.

You did the right thing Yasin and Its okay couples fight and its common now just call her and talk to her, Ray suggested.

I can't man, what will I even say? She is doing something which I'm totally against it, why should I call. I might make a fool of myself and what if she doesn't want to talk to me? I shrugged..

Okay dude relax, how about we go eat? He suggested.

I'm not moving until I complete my work, I said and went back to work. He sighed and went.

After my work was done Maye came along with Mr. Bruckner. Good evening Mr. Yasin, I see you have been working very hard and Miss. Maye couldn't stop complimenting your hard work. I'm very proud of you Mr. Yasin. You have proved that you are son of Mr. Arman.

Thankyou so much Mr. Bruckner, It means a lot to me.

And yeah one more thing you can now leave to US as all the work of you is done. It was pleasure working with you and I look forward to work with you in future.

Thankyou, I smiled.

So its time for us to have some party? Miss. Maye stated.

Oh I would love to come but I still have lots of unfinished business to take care of.. how about you and Mr. Yasin have party.

I would have no problem with that, Miss. Maye smiled.

I couldn't say no.. as Mr. Bruckner was there. So I just nodded and walked along with Miss. Maye.

We both decided and went to the cafe shop. Miss. Maye I'm not feeling good. I have to leave home early today I lied trying to make an excuse.

Oh sure after a coffee you are free to go home, she smiled.

I started thinking about Inaya again I know she would be very sad I should have not said about her dad, I hope she is doing okay. I decided to apologize to her and took my phone and typed, “Hey Inaya I'm sorry for what I said last night. It's just the thing you dropped was very precious to me, it was my mom scarf and dad's watch”. I do have a good news, once you come home after the trip we are going home, my work is done here. I hope you forgive me and I I love you.

I don't know why but I wanted to tell her I love you this was the first time I ever told her. I know she loves me but maybe I said because I wanted to take away the guilt feeling which I have. I just can't wait to see her. Once she come home, I'm going to compensate for what I have done. I just cross my limit when that Hakim jerk name comes out of her mouth.

Maye brought coffee and we both had coffee, she was talking about how happy she is to work with me. I smiled and told her that I was glad to work with her too. She kept telling me to stay for dinner but I refused and then we both walked to my car.

But then she suddenly fainted and I dint know what to do. I made her sat in my car and splashed water at her. But she didn't respond, I decided to take her to my home as it was closer and then call a doctor from my apartment.

When I reached home Ray was standing outside the door looking shocked at me. I explained everything to him and he helped me carry Maye to my room and I went to call doctor.

Doctor checked Maye and said, That she is fine maybe its because of dehydration. Doctor gave some tablets and then he left.

I and Ray was watching movie at living room when Ray was secretly chatting with Em, I could just tell by the way he was laughing.

Someone is missing bhabhi huh? It's not even a day and you can't live without her, he teased.

Uff its been a day without her, when is she going to come.. I can't stop thinking about her, I whispered.

Just call her dude, he winked and let me try I said and went to Inaya room, so I could have some privacy. When I walked to her room I saw a letter in the table suddenly all the bad feeling started to come and I did not wanted to read that letter. I went back to the living room and Ray asked did you talk to her?

I don't think so she would ever want to talk to me now, I sighed. What are you talking about Ray asked coming and sitting next to me.

She left me dude she isn't coming back now, I mumbled.

It must be some misunderstanding Yasin just talk to her once, he said keeping his hand on my shoulder.

Shut up dude, why did I fall for her? How can I forget everyone are same, just like my mom dad she left me alone, even my own sister doesn't want me, why did I expect her to want me? I'm just a piece of shit.. Nobody ever wants me I said and pushed his hand.

That is so not true Yasin, Look I'm here with you and I will always be because you are worthy and you deserve so much dude, don't just sit here and say stupid stuffs go back and read that letter, and if she is leaving.. get the hell up and bring your wife back.

Why would she even consider to live with me again? I sighed.

Its because she loves you more than anyone else, did you forget? She is easy to convince and go get your girl man, and teach that Hakim kid a lesson.

Thanks Man I hugged him and said what would I ever do without you?

Probably you would die single!! I punched him on his shoulder and walked to Inaya's room with full of strength. I decided no matter what is written in that stupid letter I'm making sure I bring her back to me she is mine, I smiled.