Chapter 21

YASIN

I was trying to sleep but I couldn't sleep. Inaya told me everything today and I wanted to call Mohammed and let him know. Mohammed was so happy that Inaya finally spilled it out. He was teasing me that his sister has fallen for me.

I smiled and told him I would call him later I sneaked to her room.. She was sleeping I was about to leave when she asked, do you mind sleeping here?

What Really?! I asked surprised.

Okay if you don't want to.. you can leave, she replied.

No no! I would sleep here, I said and slept on the right side. She fell asleep soon.. I did not want to sleep. I just wanted to look at her, she suddenly turned towards me and I shut my eyes acting as I was sleeping and after some time I slowly opened my eyes to see her. But she was sleeping, Only then I noticed her chain, Who is Yusuf? I thought.. I wanted to touch her soft cheeks, But then she started murmuring something I knew she got her father's dream again, I went close to her and stroked her hair. She holded my arms and her grip grew stiff, I wasn't able to move. I ended up sleeping close to her..

The next day we both woke up entangled in each others arms. I felt Inaya and I were a bit closer now..I love the way she smells.. I could sense jasmine smell from her, I controlled myself and went to bath. These days we were getting along with each other so well.

I dropped her to work and then I left to my office everyday. One thing never changed I still hated Haqim. Inaya used to talk a lot about him! Like he is some great boss.

I came to my cabin and I was smiling looking at Inaya's picture, I took her photo while she was sleeping.. GOD SHE LOOKS SoOoo Beautiful...I whispered.

Someone is in love Finally?! Ray teased.

Shut up dude! I said and thought Maybe I'm falling in love?

Between why is your wife interested in my love life?! He asked.

What do you mean? I questioned.

She was asking me, if I would like to marry her Best friend?! He replied.

What I laughed and told him I would ask her when I reach home.

Wow so now you talk ah? He asked surprised.

Obviously we talk you dummy!

No I mean! You talk like all other couples?! He asked raising his eyebrows.

Do we?! I guess we do! I winked.

So you confessed your love?! He asked.

What?! No? I mean we are not.. ? I stopped.

You are not what? Stop fooling around, everyone knows you love her and she loves you? Just tell her before someone catches her. Besides did not you tell me.. She is too easy to fall? He questioned.

This got me stuck.. And all I would think was Inaya and Haqim together.

No way! I'm her husband, I told him..

For a year right?! He muttered.

I sighed and he said dude just confess to her, I know she loves you too! He said and gave me few files and he left.