Chapter 27

INAYA

I called Em and told her everything that happened yesterday night, She was happy but She was so angry that I ignored her calls and dint call her.

You know I wanted to tell you something.. Didn't I tell you to call me? I hate you Monkey.. I just wanted to tell you that Yasin called me every single day before your birthday to make sure all the plan goes perfectly. She said Yasin really cares for me. I chuckled and she said Awww Inu you are blushing right?

Lol nope.. Infact he blushes a lot, I just love the way he gets nervous around me.

Are you not nervous? She questioned.

Ofcourse I'm.. But when I look at him, he gets more nervous so I just show him as if I'm not shy at all, I chucked.

My bestfriend love story is going to start.. I'm so happy she said cheerfully.

Stop it Donkey and tell me.. how are things there? How is aunt and uncle? I asked

Don't even start.. I guess that Nerdy is going to come to see me next week and if he likes me.. Which he already does.. Then we would be engaged.

What the hell? How on earth can you get engaged without me? I shouted.

I don't know what to do Inu.. She sighed.

Just tell them you don't like him.. Talk to aunt Em it will be fine.. Please don't stress okay??

Yeah okay I have to go.. My relatives are here, have fun on your first date.

Okay Em take care, I said and we hanged up the call.

I wanted to look good today, and I was still smiling from yesterday. The way Yasin just told me that “I feel like I'm going to die when you be this close to me.. I feel like my heart will explode if you smile at me” I just kept recalling those words. I got ready and I was about to leave but then Yasin called me,

Lets leave together, come on lets have breakfast.

Sorry I can't.. I have to go, Hakim told me there is an important event today.

Okay.. I thought to give you gift your loss, he shrugged.

Gift? Oh gift for date? I asked surprised.

He nodded and I asked what's it?

If your curious I would give you after you have breakfast with me, he smiled.

Hey thats cheating.. I really do have to go, I frowned.

Okay Have a nice day, he smiled and walked away.

Ya Allah this guy is so annoying! Fine let's have breakfast but fast okay? I muttered.

He nodded and smiled, Wow did you make pancakes? They are my favorite, I said. Yeah its our first date today and I heard Mohammed saying you love pancakes, he smiled.

I smiled back and thought he is so decent guy, I'm sure lucky.. He kept looking at me while I was eating pancakes.. What?? I asked.