Chapter 30

YASIN

I miss you too Wify, how about we take holiday today and go for a movie? I texted while I was in the middle of the meeting.

Dude romance later when you go home.. You are in the meeting. How can you laugh like that? Ray whispered in my ears.

Shhhhh.. I said and my phone vibrated again.

Excuse me I said and walked outside the meeting room and saw the text of Inaya.

How many times will I take holiday hubby ? nope you better work.. How about we watch movie late night in the living room wearing our pajamas lying in the coach?

I chuckled and replied sounds good, Cant wait to see you Wify.

Oh my god! You guys are so ewwwww, Ray stated.

Hey don't you dare read our texts, I said keeping my phone in my pocket.

I would definitely not read they are disgusting, Ray faked vomited.

Shut up! You will understand when you get a wife, I winked.

Wife? No way.. Is Inaya more important than our meeting? And the way you laugh everyone are thinking you are gone crazy.. He muttered.

Ofcourse she is more important than anything.. And I'm crazy in love with her, I smirked.

Then why don't you say I love you Inaya?

Dude she knows I love her without me saying, and love is not just in words love is in actions too, I stated.

Whatever! Somehow I have managed my parents to not get me married for two months because of my fake girlfriend Em. But I don't think they would wait long. They are asking me Em's picture.. Can you remind bhabhi to send me?

Okayy.. I suggest you get married man! Don't be so lonely.. I gotta go complete my work so I can go see my beautiful wife, I said.

But what about meeting dude? Ray asked.

I know You can handle it Man, I smiled.

Gosh?? Seriously.. He sighed and I went to my cabin.

                        ****

INAYA

Yasin let me watch the movie, I frowned.

Nope.. I'm sleepy come on lets go to bed, he said holding my hands.

You go sleep, it's the last scene... I just want to know will they marry or not please let me watch, I pleaded.

Fine you watch.. I'm going to sleep he said looking at me and placed his head on my lap.

From the day I asked him if i can sleep next to him, Yasin has never left me sleep alone in my room not even when I take afternoon nap's on weekends. He was being such a baby, though I loved being on his side always.

You know your the worst partner to watch a movie with, I stated playing with his soft hair.

I know that you still love watching a movie with me.. He winked.

I giggled and then I got a text message from Hakim, I ignored it but Yasin asked me what did he send. I could sense he was angry. I gave my phone to Yasin and told him to see. He was surprised at first that I gave him my phone and then he gave it back to me without checking.

Listen Inaya I do trust you a lot.. But I don't like him, he isn't good as you think. Why don't you listen to me!?

Ya Allah how many times should I tell you, he is just my boss and he thinks me as his good friend. Look he just invited us for dinner, as his event went successful.

Why does he has to text you at the middle of the night? He said annoyed and got up and sat on coach facing towards me.

He texted in the group Yasin.. Why do you always argue with me because of Hakim? I sighed.

Because I know he isn't a good guy.. Do you even know he is married and have kids? I thought not to tell you but I can't handle it anymore.

Enough Yasin! I don't care if he is married or not.. And why are you lying? Is this topic even important? We always end up this way.. I said getting up from the coach. He caught my hand and said, you don't care right? What If someday he propose to you.. Will you accept? He muttered.

Are you serious right now? I asked annoyed.

Just answer me this one question please, he looked at me sadly.

Why would anyone propose a marriage women?

They do.. You just don't know the world.. Now tell me??

I would slap him hard right on his face and tell him that I love.. Ah I mean I'm happily married, I mumbled.

He chuckled and took me in his arms, You love what? He smirked.

Put me down before I bite you, I warned him.

Fine.. Between I'm happily married too, he winked and took me to bed.

No matter how much we fight he always end up talking to me when I cry. My tears is his weekness.

                       ****
YASIN

Someone is knocking at the door get up and see Wify, I muttered trying to nudge her. But when I woke up I saw she was not there besides me. I heard music from bathroom and understood she was bathing.

When I went to see, Ray was standing outside looking pissed off.

Good morning Ray, I said yawning.

What should I do man? I'm done now... I got no other option, he sighed.

Who's that? Inaya asked and then she looked at Ray.

What happened? Is everything alright? Come on inside... I told him.

He sat on sofa and said, Nope not at all.. My mom kept asking me Em's picture. But I told her I will send her later. She called me this morning and said she found out about Emme.

So what if she finds out about Emme? I asked confused.

I don't know how she found out but yesterday she went to her home and messed it up. Em is so mad at me, my mom told Em's parents that we love each other. Em tried to deny but my mom comforted her saying she knows our secret relationship, Ray sighed.

Ya Allah so what happened then?? Inaya asked curiously.

Em's parents agreed for our marriage and they want us to get married as soon as possible. My mom is telling me that Em's parents likes me.

Really? I asked and Inaya looked at me and giggled.

I'm so happy about it, I always wanted my best friend to marry, you both will be so happy together she muttered.

Just like how we are, I said walking towards her and kissed her forehead.

She chuckled and Ray said, you guys just make me sick. I am out of here.