Chapter 37

YASIN

Right then I got a call from the spy I picked up his call and he said, As I have been following Mr. Hakim from morning, first everyone were together going in a bus and then later Hakim and Inaya took the car and they are now riding to a very far location were it is very hard to get network, I stopped here and called you to let you know. I feel he is planning something because he has never stopped the car since two hours, I will send you the location come as soon as possible.

What? I shouted and sighed saying Okay please keep an eye on Inaya don't let anything happen to her, I will come right now and make sure your phone is not switched off, I will track the GPS and follow you.

Don't know Mr. Yasin I will do everything to protect your wife, he said and hanged the call. I sighed and told Ray to stop the car.

But why? Ray asked confused.

Dude just listen to me and stop the car, I ordered him.

Okay dude, He said and stopped the car on the corner. I walked out of the car and went to his side and told him to come out, he listened to me without saying anything because he knew I was so angry. I told Maye to also come out.

Listen guys, I have to go to Inaya and once I reach her I will call you. As per plan you guys go to see Hakim and then follow him. Once you get him report to police, I muttered.

Okay Man, I will call our driver and let you know once I found Hakim. I trust you, you can bring Inaya home safely, he assured me. I nodded and sat on the car and drived as fast as I could.

INAYA

  I opened my eyes and then I looked around where am I, I whispered not knowing why I was in this car. And suddenly the person I suppose who was driving stopped the car in front of some old haunted looking building.

Where the hell am I? I shouted feeling tensed.

Hey hey Calm down.. you are safe, a familiar voice said and when I looked at him I had a relief on my mind, It was Hakim. I just thought something really bad happened, I muttered.

Ah No, actually you fainted while we were on the way to an important meeting, so I got very tensed. But ah when-when I looked around there was no Place so I stopped here, he stambered.

But where is everyone else? We were in the bus right? I questioned suddenly feeling suspicious.

Did yo-you forget we-we had an important meeting so we had to leav-leave the trip, he stambered again.

Really? But why are you talking differently? I asked.

Am I? No Inaya, I'm the same. I think you should rest a little.. come lets go inside, he suggested.

What to that disgusting place? I asked shocked.

Relax Inaya, I'm here with you nothing will happen.. come inside, he said again.

No way, I'm going to that haunted place.. I muttered and he said Inaya please I'm driving from two hours. I can't drive any longer I need to rest, he mumbled.

Wait? Why were you driving from two hours? If I was sick you should have just called someone or take me to nearby hospital, I questioned.

Oh god you ask a lot of question, The phone network is not working Inaya and as you can see around this place there is nothing around and Can you please stop doubting me? I'm literally tired and I need a nap. Come let's go inside..he mumbled.

Suddenly I remembered Yasin words that how he feels about Hakim being really a bad news. Because the place around was like deserted and I didn't find a single soul. I could sense Hakim was behaving very different. So I decided to just be quite while he takes a nap, I could just steal his keys and run away from here.

When we went inside the place was like someone hasn't lived here for long time, but Hakim took all the covers and then made me sit. He also gave me a sandwich and water from his bag.

I was hungry so I ate without complaining and right when he was about to sleep, I slowly walked towards him and tired to take the keys from his pocket. To my surprise he dint move, I thought this was my chance so I walked slowly to the car and then I saw my phone was there. I quickly took and saw it was switched off. I switched on the phone and the I saw Yasin text, “Hey Inaya I'm sorry for what I said last night. It's just the thing you dropped was very precious to me, it was my mom scarf and dad's watch”. I do have a good news, once you come home after the trip we are going home, my work is done here. I hope you forgive me and I I love you” .

Did he just say he loves me? Tears started flowing down my cheeks and then I quickly called Yasin but I think the signal was not available here.

Suddenly I felt someone was right behind me, I turned and was about to punch him. But then he said, Mam we have very less time let's get out of here, I'm a spy send from Mr.Yasin.

Before I could say anything, I heard that familiar voice again, Not so soon we still have lots of things to do together, Hakim muttered.

What are you talking about Hakim?? I asked tensed.

Don't be tensed baby, he said walking towards me and standing next to me.

Mr. Hakim leave her alone, he said but before he could hit him. I kicked him in his leg and he chuckled saying, Wow you are pretty good at hitting wonder women and then he took his gun and pointed on the spy.

I wanted to show you my good side but you are not helping me, so you have two options. First I kill this guy here and you are free to go and second let this guy live and you are staying here with me and doing as I say.

Mam don't listen to him, my job is to protect you and it doesn't matter if I die. Just go away from here, the spy guy muttered.

I sighed and said let this guy Go, I will stay with you.