Loki- My King

A/N: I got my idea for this for a bunch of different Loki imagines and my own sick mind. Plus I really hate Odin.

I walked through the palace of Asgard looking for my best friend, my only friend in fact. I didn't connect well with others given my past. The only person I had managed to form a bond with was Loki. I tried his usual haunts, the library, the gardens, and hidden rooms in the castle. I couldn't find him. I came across Thor and used my hand sign for Loki, clearly asking for him. I couldn't speak, which caused one of my problems connecting with people.

"Throne room," Thor answered. I turned to head that way, "And (y/n)." I stopped and looked at Thor. "Hurry, Father's angry at him." I nodded signing my thanks before running through the halls. When I reached the throne room I didn't even knock, I pushed the doors open.

"What's the meaning of this?" Odin shouted. I ignored him and ran to Loki. He was being whipped while some kind of liquid was being dropped into his eyes. The liquid was hurting him, his skin was red and raw, his eyes white. I could also see he had his mouth sewn shut, more than once. His screams had ripped the stitches out, causing severe injury. I knocked the guards to the ground and placed myself over Loki, being careful not to lean into his wounds.

I felt my eyes change, I tried not to shift but if I did I knew I wouldn't hurt Loki. Odin might hurt me, his dislike for me was another reason people didn't like me. I didn't care though, Loki was all I needed. Loki had saved me from a group called HYDRA. In return I protected him to the best of my ability, that was what I used my unique gift/curse for. HYDRA had mixed my DNA with a saber-tooth cat, the largest of the species. I could change my form into the ancient cat.

With the guards jabbing at me and trying to get to Loki I shifted, Loki was lying on his side between my paws. He was laying pretty still but I could hear him whimpering in pain. He was trying not to rip the stitches out again. I roared at Odin. I felt Loki's hand on my chest, his way of asking me to stay. I had no intention of leaving him. I knew as soon as I moved the guards would resume their torture. I gave a slight purr to let Loki know I was staying with him. He grabbed onto my paw as I continued to stare and growl at Odin.

This was the main reason people feared me, I was a 450-pound cat with knife-like teeth that were several inches long

This was the main reason people feared me, I was a 450-pound cat with knife-like teeth that were several inches long. I stared Odin down, growling at him as I stood over Loki, not letting anyone come close to him. Odin knew full well that I would kill his guards and anyone that tried to hurt Loki and he was at the top of my list. The only reason I didn't strike was because Loki asked me not to. Loki was my King.

"Take him Beast, I'm done," Odin said. I hissed at him laying my ears back and showing my teeth once more. I moved so I was next to Loki and nudged him with my face and bent down beside him.

"(Y/N)," he muttered. I got him on my back and carried him to the healers. Magic was needed to fix this, I had none. I could use magic creams and remove the stitches and wash blood from his body, but his eyes, I couldn't fix those. I needed the healer. I could feel Loki digging his fingers into my fur as he muttered. I couldn't quite catch what he was saying, but I knew he was asking for me to make it stop.

I purred to try to comfort him. I finally reached the healer's and scratched the door to be let in. When the healer opened the door they let out a few choice words at the sight of Loki. "Don't worry Long Tooth, I'll help him," the healer said letting me in. I growled slightly at the name. This particular healer was the only one to call me that. It was better than Beast. They quickly healed him, while leaving him on my back, they knew better than to take him from me.

"He'll be fine Long Tooth, he'll wake in a few hours. Take him back to his room to rest. I nodded and left. I knew Loki kept his room locked, even when he was in it. I would have to take the servant entrance. I'd probably scare the hell out of some maids. I walked through the halls ignoring all the gasps and slight screams. I wasn't sure if it was me or Loki causing the reaction. They just knew I wouldn't hurt him.

I finally made it to his room and got him in bed before I shifted back. There had to be somewhere we could go that was safe for both of us. Somewhere for him where people wouldn't torture him and people wouldn't experiment on me. 'I'll find someplace safe for us my king,' I thought before climbing on the bed and joining him in sleep.