•1•

You slammed your class' door open to leave the room in an instant

You slammed your class' door open to leave the room in an instant. There was still no one there since you were always be the first one to arrive school.

Feet quickly toppled to search for your locker's location, your breath hitched- as it was really unstable at that time to the point where you felt like dying.

Scared and anxious.

That was what started to engulf your tiny heart, the feelings eating you alive.

Just when you almost reached your locker, your legs gave up on you, making you to fall on the hard concrete of the empty hallway.

You looked at your left and right, hoping that someone would come right at that moment, or this could be the end of your life.

Please, someone.

Your eyes sparkled as you saw a silhouette of a man walking down to your direction, his face showing hints of uneasiness but you didn't care about that at all.

You just wanted to survive.

"P-Please save me!" You bursted out, aiming for the guy to hear your desperate, worried voice.

The guy who instantly heard you, quickly came towards you and looked at you while having his palms on his knees.

You took a glance at his nametag. Huang Renjun.

Isn't this the popular guy who moved here the same time as me a few months ago?

You slided your thoughts aside and literally beg to the man while grabbing on his legs, as your breath was becoming more and more unstable.

With tears starting to run down your pale skin, you pointed at your locker and showed a sign for an inhaler for your asthma.

Renjun quickly grabbed the only inhaler that was inside of your locker and went down on his knees to give it to you.

Without any warning, Renjun wrapped an arm on your shoulder while placing the inhaler in your mouth.

Chills went down your spine as you felt his arms on you.

The thought of wanting to push him away was there but you were already weak enough due to the shortage of oxygen.

Instead, you focused more on the inhaler to catch your breath.

You didn't want to die at that day yet.

Students started to swarm around you as time passed by. Some of them looked worried while some were throwing you disgusted looks as Renjun was still holding your petite body.

After minutes focusing on the inhaler, Renjun pulled it out after seeing that your breath have became more stable.

Your face was blank for quite some time.