•12•

"Finally!"

"Finally!"

Jeno shouted in relief after all of you had been released from the horrible, disastrous, and also awkward detention.

How can he not though?

When the moment after that little incident happened, you were quiet all by yourself, whilst the others were not even comfortable to speak a word due to the tension air.

You didn't even know why they were the one who were affected by this.

Even Jaemin's dad jokes were ignored, trying a small conversation wasn't even a choice since both you and Renjun turned your backs to each other.

Like both of you did something wrong to each other.

Jeno was straight up uncomfortable, while Jaemin and Yeonji tried so hard to ease the awkwardness that seemed to never fade away.

Sorry.

Both of you were the one having a conflict, yet the bad effects went to them, the innocent people.

After you were sure that everyone already left, you stood up from your seat and slowly marched towards the door, also wanted to leave.

As soon as I reached home I wi- Oh-!

You slided the door, wanting to open them, but almost died due to a heart attack after your face was greeted by Renjun's, who was a little taller than you.

The distance between both of you were so close that you stopped breathing, or else he could totally smelled all the food you have eaten during lunch.

This is not the time..

Even though he was a few inches taller, being a girl, those little things needed to be severely prevented with all of your heart.

Where do you want to put your face if he had smelled it?

I should just remove my whole existence if he did.

Thinking about that, your face scrunched in disgust, not to him but to yourself but he might thought the opposite, after your sudden change of expression.

Um, can I go now?

Realising this awkward air, Renjun blurted out his voice, telling his purpose of coming back there, when he actually didn't need to.

"I.. left my phone."

Oh.

You didn't know why but there was a little feeling of disappointment deep inside of your heart.