•2•

You went to your school's shoe locker, a little careful since you didn't want to encounter Renjun due to the awkward hug yesterday

It was really really awkward.

But there was one thing that you were thinking the whole time after you have arrived at the school.

Why were there already a lot of people in the hallway?

More like your classmates.

Usually, the hallway will be empty since you always came the earliest.

You wanted to open your shoe locker and glanced at your left just to see your classmates smirking.

They are up to something.

You stopped your action and pulled out a plastic bag from your bag, wrapping one of your hand with it.

You thought I am that stupid?

Slowly, you opened the locker while standing at the side, to prevent whatever was in there to touch your clothes.

As expected, a dump of garbage flowed out as you laughed in sarcasm. You could see how frustrated they were.

"You're all too easy to predict."

You scanned your locker and that's when you noticed some kind of photo? at the back of the locker.

You dug your hands in and snatched the photo to look at it a little better.

It was a picture of you and Renjun, hugging in the class when you were cleaning the classroom yesterday.

"This is even more stupid."

You dropped the photo on the ground and grabbed one of the slimy trash with your hand, smiling while looking at them.

"Usually, I will just stuff this thing inside all of your mouth, but it's okay since you are my classmates."

Your smile left immediately and you threw the trash exactly in front of them, which made them to flinch.

"Be smarter next time."

You looked down your hand, trying to take off the glove from your hands before you could feel white powders covering your whole face.

Obviously, you tried to brush it off but due to your clumsy self, you tripped on the garbage that was on the floor making the girls laughed hysterically.

It was flour. You were sure about it.

Baam!

Another handful of flour landed on your forehead making some of the flour to made its way to your respiratory system.