•5•

You opened the door of your house and you could saw your parents who were sitting on the sofa

They were watching the television with full focus that they didn't even noticed your presence entering the room.

You decided to come sit beside them with a smile to watch the television as well.

What could even be that interesting in this television?

Your mind was curious since your parents' face looked really serious.

Your smile quickly dropped as soon as your eyes were shifted towards the screen.

You gasped a little, making your parents to notice your presence beside them.

Their eyes went huge for a second before your dad went to grab on the remote controller and turned the tv off.

Now they are being suspicious.

The news was on. It seemed like they already found out that there was a psycho at your school.

It also said that the person had run numerous of times from the police after their location was found so the person became the police's target until now.

A big target.

You could say that the psycho was quite famous from their place.

Famous for deceiving people with their looks and surprisingly really good at killing in secret.

At least four people had been killed every year by them.

Rumor has it that the person has injured themself while running away from the police.

That's what the news said anyways.

Your head quickly remembered Jaemin's band aid under his eye.

Even though you can't really trust news these days, those informations just made you more and more suspicious towards Jaemin.

Renjun was right then.

It has been months since the polices have been searching for that person.

Now, the polices were going to come to your school tomorrow to continue their search, most likely searching for Jaemin.

Maybe that's why Renjun moved here. To run away from Jaemin.