•11•

Quick steps filled the hallway, while uneasiness was dominating your heart

How can you not felt like that when the two most popular guys in school were having a fight about who-knows what?

When you said most popular, of course you meant Jaemin and Renjun, who else would it be?

You could instantly knew where the 'fighting spot' was, due to the amount of people watching them bickering with each other, not even one tried to stop them.

Tch. This is what he called close.

Shoving people from your way, you could heard numerous scoffs thrown at you as you tried to make your way up in front of them.

The moment you arrived at the front row of people, you flinched surprisingly as you heard Jaemin scream towards Renjun, who had the same frustrated expression as Jaemin.

What happened to them?

"Stupid! You knew how precious she was to me!"

Jaemin exclaimed, seemed terribly infuriated at Renjun, who kept quiet the whole time while glaring at him.

The air was to intense, it was hard to breath.

"How can you know she changed? Can you confirm it yourself that she will never do it again?! Huh?! Just because she forgot! Answer me! Huang Renjun!"

Left and right, you could see some people who seemed like wanted to stop the fight, but hesitating due to the tense air there.

Sighing, you took a glance at them before having a quick thought.

I don't want to be that one typical girl who stopped the fight, but this is just too ridiculous.