•4•

You were stunned upon hearing Renjun's words

You tried to laugh it off, assuming that he was joking but seeing his unchanged expression, you immediately stopped laughing.

"You aren't joking?"

You pointed at him with your index finger.

"I am deadly serious."

Renjun's tone was stern and seemed really serious.

Your expression turned to a worried one as you tried to peek at Jaemin who was still there at the same position.

He looked so creepy there.

What does he want from us?

An idea popped in your mind.
You slowly took out your phone from your pocket and turned it on before showing it to Renjun.

"Should I take his photo as an evidence?"

Renjun took a quick look at your phone before snatching it from your hand.

He was doing something with your phone for a few minutes but you can't quite see it due to the height difference.

"Why are you taking so long?"

You were impatient seeing him messing with your phone.

"What in the world are you doing?"

Renjun just smiled before handing your phone back to you.

Your eyes were full of confusion as you were opening your phone.

"I was searching for the settings app. I turned down your brightness level since it was too bright and can be a bit too damaging for your eyes."

Renjun's caring voice made you to squint your eyes at him.

This is not the time to be sweet, Huang.

You were really confused by his sudden action but honestly, you can't deny that you felt less worried?

"You don't have to worry, I will take care of him. Go."

Renjun pushed you lightly towards your house's gate before marching off to Jaemin.

Maybe he already went through stuff like this before. Yep. He already knew Jaemin. Yep.