•10•

The rain was pouring heavily as you strolled down your neighborhood to go to school with your pink umbrella

It was still early, as always.

Okay, maybe a little bit too early since you wanted to avoid that sneaky brat, or more known as Renjun.

The fact that he knew your dad all along really irked you.

That means all of those memorable heart fluttering moments that he did, like getting permissions from your dad, was all just an act to move your heart.

Unfortunately, he succeeded and you hated that so much, thinking about it.

Just how could you opened your heart that easily to some stranger who came out of nowhere?

"Oi."

Speaking of the devil.

The annoyed expression that you put on your face was so obvious that even Renjun bursted to a small laughter.

Calm down, Jung Aeri. Think of all calming things─ Wow, so soothing.

Honestly, you just wanted to jump on him and beat him to death, but you were curious on how good of an actor he was, just like what he claimed himself.

Moreover, you wanted to dig up more information about all of this by yourself.

There's just no way that your parents hired someone to look out for you just because of that stupid hobby that you had stopped, a long time ago might also add.

They were hiding something big from you, and you could literally smelled it.

Well, not really smelling it but─ you understand what I meant by that.

"What's with that face?"

He asked, still laughing as you tried your best to change your expression to a better one, smiling to be precise.

The struggle was real.

Probably because you were so so so furious─ Yep. That was obviously why.

Let me just give him a slight hint and see if he realised.