•7•

You fasten your pace as you were walking home

You fasten your pace as you were walking home. You ruffled your hair frustratingly as your hair band almost fell off.

I shouldn't be feeling like this.

You kept walking, still thinking about the same thing until you reached your neighbourhood.

As you reached the front door of your house, holding the knob, you suddenly heard a loud shout from the inside.

It was so loud let me tell you. Like someone was having a duel inside.

"You shut your mouth!"

"I'll do what I want!"

You flinched as you heard those familiar voices in your ears. You were so sure that one of them was your dad.

"I'll drag all of you to jail! Just wait and see!"

The door was barged opened, making you to lose your balance and fell on the arms of the person who opened the door.

Luckily, the person didn't fall.

Their arms were holding your shoulders as your whole body literally fell on the person.

This sudden force made your hair band to fall on the ground, letting your hair to drop down to your shoulders.

You immediately turned and pushed the person away as soon as you saw their face.

More like you pushed the person out of the door of your house as you stood by it.

You took a step backwards and pointed your finger at the person.

Na Jaemin.

You were clueless, didn't know what happened to him and your parents, but just seeing him made you a little furious.

"What are you doing at my house?"

Jaemin showed you his devilish smirk as he rolled his eyes at you.

"Ask your parents."

His smile faded.

With that, he took a glance at your parents before turning to leave.

You scoffed in disbelief before trying to run towards him to give that big of a head a smack, but your dad held your wrist to prevent you from doing it.

He closed the door, seemed like he was scared that you will escape his grip.

"Dad!"

"Don't."

His voice was stern.

Your whine immediately turned to a sigh as you forcefully escaped from his wrist.