°Epilogue°

"Pass me the inhaler!"

Yeonji yelled at the nurse, making the nurse to flinch in shock as it was her first time there, obviously she was confused and didn't know what to do.

Due to the nurse's slow move, Yeonji hissed to herself before grabbing the inhaler herself and shoved it into your mouth.

You grasped onto Yeonji's arm for support and started to focus on the inhaler, stabilising your breath.

In all that chaos, the door of your room were opened abruptly and the person came in, while huffing and puffing.

The nurse took this chance to quietly sneaked herself out of the room.

"Is it because of the same reason again?"

The person asked.

Yeonji nodded and sighed while looking at the person, as she was still holding you in her arms.

"She dreamt of Renjun again, Jaemin. I don't know what to do."

Yeonji addressed as Jaemin stood next to you and looked at you with sadden eyes.

"Me too. It was fortunate that you were with her."

"Can't you just call Renjun to come visit her?"

Yeonji asked with hopeful eyes, she was also hurt seeing you in this state.

"I told you this already. Renjun has moved to China with his family."

Upon saying those words, you suddenly started sniffling which made Yeonji to kick Jaemin's leg in frustration.

"He left me.."

You wept in sadness before crashing your head on top of the pillow.

With annoyed looks to Jaemin, Yeonji rushed outside, dragging the clueless Jaemin with her.
.
.
"She wasn't suppose to be like that for a psychopath?"

Jaemin asked the annoyed Yeonji, who kept giving glares at him.

"That's why you should come and visit often."

She sarcastically said, rolling her eyes away from him as he squinted his eyes, baffled.

"I know I know. I'm sorry. I was so busy with school."

"And you think that I'm not?"

Yeonji sassed, adding a loud scoff at the end of her sentence.

"I'm sorry~ I will visit often from now on and take care of Aeri together with you~"

There he goes with that cute voice of his, making Yeonji's mouth to twitch slightly, unable to hold back a smile.

Seeing her state, Jaemin took this chance and hugged her out of nowhere, not caring the people there who kept looking at them with weird eyes.