•9•

Your eyes immediately lit up in surprise as a moment of realization struck you

I'm doomed.

You shifted your eyes slowly towards Yeonji, who was smiling to herself as she tapped both of her feet slowly but continuously on the floor.

"You said that you saw us, right?"

She turned her head towards you as she nodded without hesitating a bit.

That just made you feel more and more anxious about yourself.

"Since when?"

Your tone was quite serious as a gust of wind passed through your hair.

Maybe you went a little too serious.

"I think I was there since both of you have just arrived at the field."

The heart that was beating intensely in your chest immediately went to a short stop as you heard her words.

"Then, you must have heard about..."

Your voice faded as you reached the end of your sentence. Seeing your worried expression, Yeonji bursted to a quick laughter before facing you again.

She looked relaxed and comfortable around you, that time even you didn't really understand her.

"Your 'hobby'? You stopped already, right? So what?"

You just kept looking at her in amazement as she turned away from you. A sighed full of relief was exhaled by you.

She is different. (Dalla dalla yeah)

A small smile was incarnated on your face as you kept staring at her calm face.

For the first time in your life, there's someone who actually accepted you even when you have once did something disastrous in your past.

"Thank you."

"Don't be cheesy now."

Her words made you laughed along with her. She surely knew how to light up the atmosphere.

"By the way, that night was the first time I saw you wear this necklace. Why suddenly?"

Another question was thrown to you as she took a sip on her almost-empty orange juice.

That made you giggled quite a bit.

"Just for good luck. Nothing too serious."

She just nodded slightly in understandment.

"It looks good on you."

You shrugged your shoulders before standing up to leave since it was almost dark and your parents will be upset if you were out for too long.

Plus, there's no one else at the school at that moment except the bodyguards of course. So, it will be so scary to leave when it's already night time.