•8•

You stared at your reflection that was right in front of you with a blank face

You stared at your reflection that was right in front of you with a blank face. Your head was filled with questionable thoughts that you yourself can't even find the answers.

What am I going to do if he did leave?

You sighed and shifted your eyes away from your reflection and walked away from the mirror, aiming for your school bag.

The necklace that was dangling at your neck was held tightly, and you kept wearing it instead of keeping it inside of your drawer.

If your mom knew about this, she will be so mad but you still took the risk and wore it to school.

"I'll wear it for good luck just for today."

You sling your bag on your shoulder and went out sneakily to the front door, didn't want to encounter your mom since you were scared of getting caught wearing the necklace.

"Aeri!"

Just as you were about to open the door, your mom was calling for you loudly which made you to jump but still not facing your body towards her.

Seeing your frozen state, your mom walked obnoxiously towards you while biting on an apple.

She handed the food that she packed to you as you were literally hugging the door.

Without thinking much, she just shook her head, uninterested about her daughter's behavior as you sighed in relief when you saw her figure going away further and further from you.

You immediately opened the door and closed it as soon as you step outside, and huffed in relief.

It's just for today. It'll be fine.

You took deep breaths and took fast steps so you could arrive to your school early as usual.
.
.
7.21 a.m.

The door of your class was burst open by a girl that you knew because you talked to her quite a few times. She's sure one of those good, brave student.

Her name was Song Yeonji, and yep, another Renjun's fan, who was from the next class and she came in with an annoyed look on her face.

At that time, there were only a few people at your class, while you looked at the girl with a bored expression.

She's coming to me. Tch.

Yeonji slammed your desk as expected as you flashed a disgusting look on your face. Your classmates were just looking, interested about what's going to happen.