Prologue

"Class we have a new student so lets welcome James Barnes to our class." Ms Jones said

"I prefer Bucky. My dad's name is James." Bucky said as he looked at his kindergarten teacher.

"Okay Bucky." Ms Jones said

She showed him where to put his back pack then showed his assigned seat. "This is Maisie Barnum you can sit next to her." Ms Jones said

Ms Jones began class after that Bucky made friends with a Steve Rogers,Sam Wilson,Scott Lange,Clint Barton

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ms Jones began class after that Bucky made friends with a Steve Rogers,Sam Wilson,Scott Lange,Clint Barton. It was recess time he and the boys were playing tag with some of the other kids in the class.

Bucky looked around to find Maisie hiding under the slide. She was coloring as she laid on her stomach. Bucky walked over to her "Whatcha doing under here?" He said

"Coloring." She said

"But its recess not class time" he said

"So I dont want to play its to hot." She said

"You are being a baby. Wah wah wah" Bucky said

"I am not being a baby." She said

He dumped out her box of crayons in the sand box. "Try and color now little baby" Bucky said

She started to cry "Ms Jones.." as she went running and tattled on Bucky. Ms Jones made Bucky help get them out of the sand.

And that was just the start of the bullying. He kicked over her sandcastles a few days later then dumped sand on her.

Kindergarten was no longer fun for Maisie. He stole her ice cream broke her crayons. He threw her favorite coloring book in the trash.

And first grade wasnt any better he constantly targeted her during dodgeball. He broke her glasses three times that year. He threw dead frogs on her one time which made her scream bloody murder. While he pointed and laugh but he got put in time out for it.

He put ants in her pudding at one recess. She pushed him for that one and he hit her in the nose.  Causing her to have a bloody nose.

In the 2nd grade he caused her to break her arm on the pumpkin patch field trip. After he tried to chase her through the patch with a decaying pumpkin. He constantly pulled her hair when it was in pig tails.

Over the two more grades he was constantly in time out at recess for fights and bullying her. Between throwing her books in the creek by the school to throwing rocks at her.

She was happy the day he said he was moving away cause his dad's job was moving them again.

A Softer Sideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें