Chapter 19: Welcome Home

-three months later..-

It was the day of Bucky's return he kissed Maisie so hard then he kissed his kids. "Oh baby I have missed you so much." He said.

"I have missed you." She said

He hugged his mom then his in laws. James hugged him as well "welcome home son." He said

They went to dinner where he could sense tension between his parents. "Is there something going on that I don't know about." He said as he fed Brady his bottle.

"Me and your mother got a divorce three months ago. She is living in Savannah." James said as he took a sip of his beer.

"What?!" He said

"That's not the only thing..we have been keeping this from your wife as well. And that's your dad has been sleeping around with someone I thought was my friend and that is Lydia..and here is the even bigger kick in the ass..she is pregnant." Winnie said

"You slept with my mother!?" Maisie yelled.

"Maisie control your mouth." Aaron said

"Dad how could you? Are you that hard up to make sure the name continues that you would go sleep with another man's wife." Bucky said

"James son..Its not like that." James said

Bucky shook his head and said "Well its god damn good thing Im being transferred to Fort Riley. That is unbelieveable. I share a half sibling with my fucking wife dad that is fucking sick. Come on baby let's go."

They loaded up the kids in their car and left the restaurant. Over the next several weeks they made their preparations to move to the new base. Bucky was also promoted to Specialist.

They recieved an email from James six months later to say the baby was a boy. But they didn't respond to it as it was the day they found out they were expecting baby #4.

Maisie gave birth to their third son Brayden Charles on May 5th. After two more years in the military and two more promotions. Bucky was able be honorably discharged they planted their roots in Savannah.

They bought a farmhouse with lots of land.