Chapter 5: Don't Touch Her Again!

A month later it was the night of the varsity game it was an away. After the game was over Maisie was gathering up her stuff. The other team's quarter back came over to her. He had been watching her when he wasn't on the field.

"Hi gorgeous..how about before you head back you congratulate me on beating your team." He said as caressed her cheek.

"No thats okay." She said as she swallowed hard.

"Dont be scared darlin." He said as ran a thumb across her bottom lip.

She started to shake and tears welled. Bucky walked out of the locker room. He saw her then saw the guy smack her across the face.

He dropped his stuff and ran. He tackled the guy and punched him. "Dont you touch her again." As he punched him again.

Bucky got up "Maisie look at me hey its okay. Come on darlin."

He grabbed his stuff and wrapped his letterman's jacket around her. "Shh its okay" he whispered as he sat with her on the bus.

Bucky swallowed hard.

They got back to the highschool where the coaches talked to the both of them. So they could tell the team's coach what happened. She looked around the parking lot she didnt see her mom's car.

She saw that her phone was dead. "Buck.." she said

"Yeah" he said

"Do you think your parents would give me a ride home?" She said

"Maisie the last thing you need right now is to be alone. You can just stay at my house with me. Besides my mom can stitch this up for you at home" he said as he wiped some blood from her cheek.

She looked down. He took her hand and they walked to his dad's truck. He helped her in then explained to his dad what happened.

They got to his house he helped her in. Winnie stitched up her face then Bucky gave her a t shirt to sleep in. He found his extra charger and plugged it into her phone.

He laid down with her in his bed. "Its okay Maisie I would never let anyone hurt you." He whispered.

He drew circles on her stomach he felt her belly button piercing. He smirked and wondered how loud she screamed when she got it done.

She laid close to him all night and he never let her go all night. He didnt care that he missed the party.