Swimming

The water was cool and tingly on Josh's warm skin as he watched the speckles of blood float off into the turquoise sea . He waded In , his hands clasped into his friends hands , together like locks and keys . Sam smiled at him as she let go jumping into the near freezing ocean ." Race you!" She shouted pointing to a rather large rock randomly sticking out around 100 metres out to sea as her athletic body began swimming furiously towards it . "You're on !" Shouted Josh , grinning like a maniac . He quickly began to swim , allowing his wendigo reflexes to take over . He felt free as he raced past Sammy , his mind clear and unburdened , his arms and legs kicking without any pain or fatigue . He giggled as the water splashed around him and the sun sparkles on his now soaking hair . He felt himself go faster and faster , his head sinking under the water .
Josh looked down seeing the never ending depth of water underneath him and without second thought he dived down . He kept swimming down into the depths of the sea , somehow not even struggling for breath as his eyes scanned the small fishes on the see bed . He swam through them laughing under water , reaching out towards their little scaly tails . He began swimming into the direction of the beach still underwater , smelling the sweet flesh of his friends (even though he had fed the wendigo was always hungry ) . He ignored the impulse to seize Sam's dangling legs as he swam towards her and instead let one hand Carefully touch her foot . He heard her horror movie mimic of a scream and propelled himself to the surface . Her face had a look of pure terror followed by one of sheer annoyance as she saw his hysterical expression as he spluttered salt water on the sea's surface . "JOSH YOUR'E SUCH A DICK!" Sam shouted . Chris slowly emerged beside her laughing at his friend . "Oooh Sammy did you think he was a shark ?" He laughed grabbing Josh's hand as he pulled the mask back on his friends face , noticing it had slid around his neck ."Not funny" Sam mumbled splashing the two boys with water , but she now had a smile on her face due to the embarrassment of her girlish scream . "Wait Josh where the fuck did you go , you literally disappeared on my ass " Said Chris is a suddenly serious tone . Josh smirked "I swam with the fishes ! One perk of being me I am now basically aqua man!" He laughed splashing water back at Sammy . The three of them then began an impromptu watertight attacking each other with waves of water . Then a figure slowly emerged beside them .
"MIKE!" Laughed Sammy as she wrapped him in a giant hug . Mike laughed and hugged Sammy back , they had gotten close since the incident happened. "Hey guys aha , we was going to put the bbq in any chance you actually want to come back to us all " he laughed slowly removing Sam's arms from his well defined chest .
A sheepish expression ran across Chris's face . " Ummm Mike any chance you have any more meat ...."