Morning darling

When they reached the house Josh was struggling to keep awake , but managed to help Sammy drag Chris into his bed , before reaching into the bedside table and taking his medication and instantly falling asleep on Chris's chest ; too tired to even get changed .
When Josh awoke with a shout , in the early hours of the morning , his heart racing from his dream . Hannah's name tang out in his head , so he guessed he'd dreamt of his time in the mines again . He slowly pulled himself away from the sleeping Chris  and removed the onesie , opting for grey tracksuit bottoms instead .Then he started walking towards the kitchen. The all too familiar pains of hunger were returning and he could feel the wendigo becoming restless . Yet Josh was still too drowsy to even get frustrated at the hunger ; it was way too early . When he stumbled into the kitchen he noticed Sammy was still in his house . She was wrapped in a blanket , stealing Chris's chocolate from the fridge . "You stayed ?" Josh questioned from behind her rubbing the sleep from his eyes , as he leaned against the unbroken part of the kitchen counter . Sammy shut the fridge and smiled , "Sorry I crashed on the sofa , after you fell asleep on me , was too tired to drive home " She replied , her mouth full of chocolatey goodness . A small pang of hunger hit Josh in the stomach , he slowly walked closer to the fridge . Sammy watched Josh wince slightly , edging further towards the fridge she was standing against , she moved back to let Josh open it up . Josh caught a scent from Sammy as she moved back , fresh lavender like always . "Sammy , I need to eat , you might want to turn away " he said , pulling a fresh steak from the fridge . Sammy nodded and turned around soon as she saw the juicy red meat enter Josh's hand , even the appearance of it disgusted her . Even through she wasn't looking she still heard the animalistic sounds coming from Josh : his fangs tearing into the meat , the harsh gulps as he swallowed faster than a human ever could , and the moans he was trying to hide as he finished his meal . When he heard Josh sigh and lean back up against the kitchen side , she turned back around . Blood from the steak was still slightly splattered around his mouth but it was wiped to the side as if Josh had tried to wipe it away . Josh avoided eye contact with Sammy as soon as she turned around . "You good now Joshy ?" She questioned , as she noticed his chest breathing in and out , almost as if he was trying to relax himself .  " Yeah " he sighed and ran his hands through his hair before turning around to put the kettle on . Sammy smiled , and handed Josh two cups from the cupboard . "I'll have a coffee , black one sugar ?" She said slowly . Josh went to grab the cups when a tremor went through his left hand , causing one of the cups to shatter on the tiles . He cursed under his breath , carefully placing the other cup on the side . He bent over the pick up the pieces of broken China but his hands had begun shaking so much he couldn't do it . Sammy noticed Josh was struggling and picked up the pieces herself , smiling at Josh reassuringly as she tidyed the mess away . " Sorry Sammy" he mumbled , annoyed at how useless he was becoming . " Dont apologize to me , I'm not your mother " She joked as she grabbed another cup and made them both a coffee . As soon as the words left her mouth she realised she'd said the wrong thing , as Josh had instantly stiffened at the mention of his mother , a flash of pain in his eyes . "What's up Joshy ?" She questioned , going to hand him the coffee . He went to grab it , using his right hand as the tremor was less pronounced than his left . Yet he still spilled a bit when bringing it to his lips and carefully taking a sip . " Don't worry Sam ,  wanna vibe on the sofa instead of standing here ?" He said , beginning to feel a bit dizzy . Sammy nodded and follows Josh to the leather couch . He flicked on the light , and turned teh radio on to a volume not loud enough to wake Chris. Sammy looked down at her phone and smiled , then scooted over to Josh would sat down next to her . " Want to see Jessica's documentary of last night ?" She giggled . Josh laughed , " Go on then " He replied , letting Sam  curl into him so he could see the photos . The first few were of Emily and Mike doing ping pong , then there was Chris doing shots , his eyes settled on Josh in the crowd . One of Sammy , Jessica , Ashley and two girls Josh didn't know laughing at something , One of everyone doing the macerina , Josh in the centre of the crowd , several photos of guests Josh didn't know , a few of Jessica and Mike making out , and way too many mug shots of everyone thinking they looked hot but we're in reality just appearing wasted . " She messaged me around 4am and told me she'd found out a few things about what happened with Ashley and Chris " Sammy said after she'd finished swiping through the photos . Josh turned and looked Sammy in the eyes with an expression which told her to tell him right then . " According to Jess , Emily saw Ashley trying to make a move on  Chris and because he was drunk instead being polite , he started shouting at her , telling him she was wrong about something ? And she shouldn't have told him what she did the other day ,?"Sammy explained . Josh was confused , he didn't even know Ash had been speaking to Chris . His defences against the wendigo slipped slightly die to his drowsiness , and a slight growl left his lips , the wendigo strangely feeling protective over Chris again . Sam edged back slightly , concerned with the inhuman noises leaving her friend . Josh noticed her movement and sighed , " Not going to attack. It's just acting weird " he said slowly . Sammy looked confused but curled back into Josh . Within seconds of cuddling her best friend she heard a quite snore come from Josh , she smiled realising he'd fallen asleep again , and decided to rest her eyes as well .
When Chris awoke , his everything hurt . His mouth was dry and his head was ringing . It took every bit of strength for him to stumble from the empty bed to find his boyfriend. He hissed when the sunlight hit his eyes , the brightness physically hurting his head . He entered the Living room to see Sammy and Josh curled up together . "Guess Sammy stayed last night then " he mumbled , trying to piece together his memories of the party . He remembered Josh making him do shots , Emily making him do shots , Jessica's making him do shots , the macerina , then doing beer pong with Matt ; he must have blacked out after that as that was his last memory . He poured himself a glass of water , slowly sipping it to ease his dehydration. When Josh awoke , easing himself out of Sammy's grip and went to Chris in the kitchen. " Hey baby " he said softly , curling his arms around Chris , pulling him into a hug . Chris slowly breathed in Josh's scent and smiled , leaning towards Josh and kissing him slowly . Josh pulled him closer , letting his fangs graze against Chris's lip while he explored the rest of his boyfriends mouth . A slight moan left Josh when Chris pulled away , to take another sip of water. Josh went to pull Chris towards him again , when his hand shook after grabbing in Chris's hoodie . He noticed Chris notice the side effect for the first time and before Chris even mentioned it , Josh shrugged and said " I'm fine , it's from the medication" , as if he already knew his boyfriend was going to ask if he was alright.  Then he returned his lips to Chris's , breathing in his Boyfriend's husky scent , the wendigo suddenly couldn't get enough of . He felt his penis harden against Chris's groin , as his fangs nipped Chris's lip , carefully , just letting a single droplet of blood escape and tasted the delicious red liquid as he pulled Chris against the cabinet , grinding against him . Chris quickly pulled his head away from Josh's " What's gotten into you ?" He asked , he was acting eirily similar to the other day . Josh stepped back and shook his head trying to pull words from his mouth , as he breathed in the overwhelming scent of Chris. "Horny " Josh growled , his eyes hungrily undressing him . Chris noticed the animalistic way in which Josh was talking and gulped ; himself half turned in and half terrified by how inhuman Josh kept becoming ."you or the wendigo "Chris whimpered , his eyes watching Josh's animalistic movements . "Both " Josh whimpered , his shaking hand grabbing Chris's shoulder , letting his canines drag over his boyfriend's neck , slowly . The tingling sensation this caused , made Chris harden himself . He led his hand down towards Josh's dick , and felt his boyfriend practically pur from excitement as he felt him up .
His claw reached up ripped the onesie from Chris , as he threw Chris onto the kitchen floor ; his mind so filled with pleasure , he's forgotten about Sammy , who was only one room away . Josh pulled down his own trousers and went to rim Chris , careful not to let his fangs hurt the area . "Is this okay ?" Josh panted , not wanting to hurt him again . Chris nodded and let Josh enter . Josh was back in the realm of pleasure as he thrusted into Chris , soft growls exiting his mouth with each thrust. His fangs nipped Chris's neck slightly , tasting small speckles of blood as that made him go wild . It made him and the wendigo go wild . Chris moaned as Josh hit his g spot , his cum splattering against the kitchen tiles . Josh lost it , at the sound of Chris finishing  , a deafening wendigo shriek felt his lips as he came into Chris . Josh then withdrew , collapsing next to him on the tiles . Chris sighed exhausted and turned towards Josh , who was panting softly next to him , his face angled away from Chris.  " Josh..." He murmured turning his boyfriend to look at him . Josh was flushing red and looked embarrassed , " Sorry " he murmured , realising he'd lost control during sex yet again . Surprisingly Chris laughed , " It's okay baby , guess the wendigo just really wants me as well as you  " he giggled . Josh smirked and pulled himself up
" You're mine Cochise " he growled , realising that the wendigo side of him has began to feel connected to Chris as well.  That unsettled him a bit , he didn't want Chris to like the monsterous side of him ; that was dangerous . He pulled up his tracksuit bottoms , and went to drag Chris into standing up . He went to hand him back the onesie he was wearing , then noticed his claws had obliterated it . Then he heard the kitchen door begin to open . He quickly jumped in front of Chris to save his Boyfriend's modesty when Sam entered the room .
"Jesus Christ!" She shrieked , covering her eyes and retreating back into the living room , as Chris quickly ran past her to go and put some clothes on , absolutely mortified . " Can you not keep it in your pants until I leave !" She moaned as Josh shrugged giggling quietly .  "I kind of forgot you was here " Josh whimpered as , Sammy slapped him playfully .
Sammy was confused she'd entered the room after hearing the shrieks that haunted her dreams since blackwood , expecting Josh to be attacking Chris again , yet they'd obviously just had sex . Did that mean he transformed into one when he was turned on ? "Sammy shut up ..." Josh murmured , as Sammy gulped realising she'd said her thoughts out loud . Instead of doing what Josh asked , she decided to wind him up , she deserved to do that after he'd ruined her innocence like that . "Do you actually ? Is the wendigo obsessed with sex ... Is it a Wendi-hoe!" She giggled , her terrible pun , making her laugh to herself . Josh growled at her , feeling kind of insecure , and unsure on how to respond , when he didn't even know how to explain his new found instincts himself , the wendigo just seemed obsessed with Chris . Sammy smirked , taking the growl to mean she should back away from discussing it .