Pjs and drives

Mike left about an hour after they discussed the party . As soon as he left Chris wrapped his arms around Josh ; who had been sat in a cloud of anxiety since Dr Hill dropped off his prescription. "Cochise?" Josh murmured , looking his boyfriend in the eyes .Chris smiled fondly gazing at Josh . "What's up?" Chris mumbled . " Can you read the leaflet and everything to me , I don't think i can even process it right now ..." Josh whispered handing the paper bag to his boyfriend. Chris nodded carefully pulling out everything from the bag , trying not to look alarmed at the sheer amount of drugs in the bag . " Right , according to Dr Hill you have to take one pill every evening before you go to sleep , starting tonight and you should ignore dosage statements online as he's having to do it a different way due to you being a wendigo. He also says that you should contact him if you experience any of these side effects : Appetite decreased; eosinophilia; fatigue; fever; headache; hypertension; leucocytosis; muscle complaints; nausea; oral disorders; postural hypotension (dose-related); speech impairment; sweating abnormal; syncope; temperature regulation disorders; urinary disorders; vision blurred. Also avoid direct sunlight as you may become sensitive to it and do not operate heavy machinery due to increased drowsiness. Also he says especially in the first couple of weeks the effects of alcohol are enhanced so I guess don't drink much at Jessica's party ?" Chris said , reading Dr Hill's notes word for word . Josh sighed and ran his hands through his fluffy hair ."That's a lot of fucking side effects .." he whispered , not even understanding what half of them entail due to the use of medical terminology. Chris just pulled Josh closer to him and sighed , "you have to try it though Joshy " he murmured his fingers playing with his boyfriend's curly hair . Josh just nodded , feeling slightly scared about the whole situation. Chris sat there twisting Josh's hair into swirls with his fingers when their Conversation from the previous night entered his mind . "Wait Josh did you say we need more meat ?" He questioned . Josh gulped images of him ripping the flesh from the dog flashed through his head . Suddenly he heard the unknown voice pierce his ears . "Don't tell him Josh " it commanded. Josh nodded thinking if Chris knew what he had done he'd view him as the despicable monster he was ."Umm yeah there's nothing left , shall we go to the shop?" He asked , trying to not make Chris even the slightest bit suspicious. "Umm sure do you want to go now?" Chris replied sounding the smallest bit confused . "If you go now you won't have to do that again when your hungry later" the voice chanted in his mind . Josh nodded and quickly jumped out of his boyfriend's arms and walked into the kitchen ; grabbing the hospital mask off of the side . "I'm going to get changed , you should as well " Josh smirked looking down at Chris's checkered pyjama bottoms . Chris laughed and began walking to his bedroom , winking at Josh playfully as he left .After he watched Chris walk down the hallway Josh instantly went to pour himself another cup of black coffee , his eyes watching his reflection on the metallic kettle as the water heated up . Josh gazed at his scarred face and sighed . "It could be worse though you could have become entirely wendigo " the unknown voice whispered again as his reflection suddenly changed into a deformed bald wendigo head . Josh leapt back terrified at his changing appearance. "Who the fuck are you ...?" Josh whispered, careful not to let Chris hear . Silence answered him as he slowly poured his coffee and began walking towards his Bedroom . He downed the heavenly black liquid before rifling through his closet to find an oversized black hoodie and black skinny jeans . Quickly , he ripped off what he was wearing and pulled them over his lanky figure ; his eyes avoiding looking down at his transformed body for even a second . The skinny jeans hung off his thin legs but were now too short and the ends only barely scraped his ankle . However the hoodie was still huge on him , so he wrapped it around himself like it was a blanket . "Trust me Josh you need to be careful when you get to the shop something is going to happen ..." the voice whimpered in his ear . Josh grunted and ran his hands down his face before running into Chris's room . His boyfriend was stood pulling a red sweater over his surprisingly chiselled body ,Chris had never looked more gorgeous to Josh than he did in that moment . "You look incredible!" Josh gasped pulling his boyfriend into a massive bear hug , burying the voices into the depths of his head . Chris smirked ," I guess I have to keep up with you ; you look cute as fuck in that Hoodie !!" The younger man laughed planting a kiss of Josh's head . Josh smiled at Chris before leading him out of the bedroom and back into the kitchen . Chris grabbed the car keys off of the side as Josh pulled the ugly white mask over his face again before leaving the house. As soon as they both got into the car Chris plugged his phone into the aux cord and scrolled through his playlist to find a chill song . Brazil by Declan McKenna began playing  and Josh felt a smile tug at his lips as he remembered the first time he'd heard that song . The memory shot through his head as he remembered Chris and Sammy giggling at him for not knowing the words ; all of them decorating the Christmas tree in the Washington family estate . "remember the good times josh as they're going to be rare from now on " the voice piped up , unsettling Josh's mind quite a bit . He must have whimpered without realising it as he felt Chris's hand slowly clasp around his . "What's wrong Joshy ?" Chris questioned softly noticing the disturbed expression on his boyfriends face . Josh sighed and smiled at the lovely man before him . He didn't want to go into detail about how scary and confusing his hallucinations were being again , as he truly didn't understand the new voices intentions or want to scare his boyfriend anymore with his fucked up mental state . "I just hope this medication works to be honest ..." Josh whispered feeling as that's all he needed to say . "Me too Joshy " Chris replies his eyes now fixated on the road before them ; as the baby blue jeep pulled into the the parking lot for the supermarket. When the car parked Chris turned to Josh and pulled him into a gigantic hug and said the words that Josh needed to hear deep down . " Whatever happens , even if this medicine doesn't have the right effect , I'm here by your side and I will always be " Chris said ; making a happy tear roll down his boyfriend's face .