Trust

Josh awoke the next day , still curled up in Chris's arms , he smiled softly  feeling safe and happy with his man . He cuddled Chris closer and carefully planted  a kiss upon his cheek , before Chris even opened his eyes . The feeling of Josh's  lips against his skin made his eyelids flutter open , and Chris looked down at his adorable boyfriend. "Morning " Chris yawned and reached out to fluff up  Josh's curls. Josh giggled and pulled himself face to face with Chris , so he could  kiss his bed-headed  boyfriend. Chris moaned as he felt Josh's fangs carefully  scrape against his lips as they explored each others  mouths . Josh smirked  and let his claws run down his boyfriend's chest , making tingling sensations spread through Chris's  body . "Baby..." Chris  moaned feeling Josh's hand reach his cock . Josh went to reply but a half  growl escaped his lips instead and he sunk his head down below the covers . He carefully began to suck Chris's dick , careful not to hurt him wkth his fangs . Chris moaned seductively, as he felt waves of pleasure take over his body . Then suddenly Josh's  hands were placed  on his shoulders and flipping Chris to His front. Chris arched his back ready for his boyfriend  to enter  him and felt Josh begin to rim him . Josh growled and thrust into  Chris , feeling  overwhelming horny . His claws were gripped into his boyfriend's  sides , causing miniature scratches with each thrust . Josh smelt the blood from one of the scratches a few minutes  into starting and instantly removed one of his hands from Chris -while keeping a steady rhythm with the other - and licked the fresh blood off  of his palm one slow,  hungry motion . He felt Chris begin to moan quicker underneath him , and Josh reached down and grabbed his sandy blonde hair in his palm and kinkly pulled Chris closer with a few strands . Chris gasped in shock and pain , but Josh had remembered his kink he had told him a few years earlier , and instantly  began to cum all over the grey bedsheets . Josh grunted inhumanly  feeling himself begin to climax as well  , and pounded into Chris as hard as he could , still holding the blonde locks , and shrieked as he came into his boyfriend  , before collapsing down on the bed . The two of them laid panting for a moment , when Josh's  eyes locked with Chris's. He went to speak but a half growl left his lips instead . A frustrated  look crossed over his wendigo  features , as he held up a finger to tell Chris to wait a second .He cleared his throat twice before trying to speak again. " I-I didn't hurt  you did i Cochise "Josh whispered  , his voice  sounding scratchy. Chris shook his head , despite  the small stinging pain from the scratches on his hips . " No Joshy" He mumbled  going to look his boyfriend  in the eyes again . But when he turned back to face him , Josh was already pulling  on his tracksuit bottoms . " Why are you leaving the Kingdom of comfy?" Chris  questioned sleepily.  Josh quickly pulled on a white  shirt before turning back to Chris. He was silent for  a moment,  still feeling embarrassed of his new appetite and how one small taste of Chris now made the wendigo  want to come  out to play . He felt his cheeks turn a soft shade of red . " You made it hungry ..." he mumbled,  trying not to stare at the delicious droplets of blood coming out of Chris's hips.  Chris noticed  how his boyfriend's  eyes  were transfixed  on the small wounds on his hips , then he had a very dangerous idea . Chris led his hand down towards the cuts and wiped the fresh blood on his hand before standing up and placing his hand on Josh's scarred  lips . Josh  looked worried  but couldn't resist  the urge to taste the heavenly liquid on his boyfriend's  hand . Before he knew it , he'd  licked his hand clean , like a cat would lick up milk . Josh felt an overwhelming  urge  to just chomp down on Chris's  fingers , too see how delicious  his actual  flesh would taste . Josh gritted his teeth  and  stepped back away from Chris into the hallway , using  all his will not to hurt Chris . His expression was a mixture of hunger and fear as he looked at Chris's  hand trying to resist the desire . Josh staggered backwards , down the hallway , towards the kitchen and he grabbed an ox heart from the highest shelf  and began munching on the fresh  delicious flesh . He could hear the blood slurp from the red meat , and drop onto his shirt, as his fangs  demolished  the entire muscle.  When he'd finished  , he felt the hunger  begin to die down , and his humanity begin to return to normal.  He stood  with his back against the fridge  , trying to cool down and regain control , when he felt a single tear roll down his left cheek . Josh closed his eyes for a moment,  breathing very quickly , the anxiety taking over his brain . The panic attack began to drain away as Josh felt his boyfriend's  arms wrap around him . " Baby your okay , I've  got you   that was my fault i'm sorry Joshy " Chris mumbled into his ear , as he felt his own shirt become stained with tears and Ox blood . Yet he didnt let go for another two minutes as Josh breathing became slower and he felt more able to talk . " It's  not your fault cochise ... just dont do that again please. Not that it was bad ! It was actually good . But too good ... Chris I thought I was going to hurt you " Josh said quietly,  ashamed of himself.  Chris nodded uncertainly,  but gave his boyfriend a wholesome forehead kiss . "But you didn't Joshy " he mumbled , turning around to grab a coffee from the coffee machine. " Yet I almost did Chris ! You don't get it . You don't know how badly this fucking thing inside me is . You shouldn't put your faith in me .Its a monster and I have to fight it every day to stay sane and not hurt the people  I love.  Not hurt you Chris !" Josh suddenly exploded , salty tears dripping down into his torn open mouth. Chris turned back to Josh , two coffees now in his hands and handed one to Josh carefully , before taking a sip of his own . "You finished?" He said sullenly,  not wanting to be screamed at again, but the truth behind his boyfriend's  words hitting him like a truth bomb . Josh nodded and pulled his hands down his face  , exasperated.  Chris nodded and walked towards his boyfriend.  " I love you , Joshua Washington  and when I said im always going to be by your side I meant it . I promise I won't do it again , it was stupid,  but you need to know i trust you baby and I wouldn't be here  if I didn't " Chris said softly his hand reaching up and brushing the fears from Josh's eyes . Josh nodded  and let Chris pull him into another hug but he felt deep down that his boyfriend shouldn't trust him , he didnt even trust himself.