Finally ;)

Josh felt himself shake as he watched Sam's eyes scan him as if he was a wild animal which to be fair he was . Her body was wrapped in a white towel , making him remember when he chased her around the lodge . He felt himself unconsciously dig his growling claws into his sides , feeling the harsh pain as they each made small incisions into his flesh . His milky eyes looked behind Sammy as he saw the Wendigo that was once Hannah begin to creep up behind her . His eyes darted to Chris's , who was lighting a fag in the doorway , obviously waiting for Dr Hill . Then he looked back towards Sammy and saw Hannah's clawed hand reach towards her shoulder . " SAMMY WATCH OUT !" He screamed as loud as he could , leaping from the sofa to protect his friend from Hannah as he saw her mouth curve into a snarl .
Sammy whipped around to see the empty hallway . She didn't realise how bad Josh was , he seemed almost like the old josh last night . "Joshy what are you seeing ?" She whispered looking at the frightened boy in front of her . His mouth was snarled and his eyes were fixated on the empty space behind her. "Joshy talk to me" she whispered placing her burnt hand on his shaking shoulder as Chris crept up behind them . "HANNAH SHES RIGHT THERE!" He shouted his clawed hand slashing at the empty air . Sammy looked into the empty void and sighed ."Josh there's nobody there ..." she whispered . Her face showing a sad smile . Josh shook his head frantically as he saw Beth's headless corpse step out from behind the snarling monster which was Hannah . He gulped and stepped backwards , into Chris's strong muscly arms . He felt a sob escape his throat as he hid his frightened face in Chris's chest."There so real Cochise" he whimpered as Chris pulled him closer . Sammy stood there shocked unsure what to do with herself ." Chris do you have a shirt I can borrow ?" She whispered . He pointed to the bedroom and she scuttled down the corner feeling extremely awkward .
" Josh come sit with me on the sofa " Chris said leading Josh to sit with him . His face was still hidden in Chris's shirt , terrified to lift his face incase he saw his sisters but Chris managing to lead his friend away from the vast hallway of the house . "Do you want to talk about it ?" Chris murmured as he stroked Josh's tangled  brown hair . He felt his shirt become more damp as tears began pouring from his friend's milky eyes . "You'll think I'm crazy " Josh whispered . "YOU ARE JOSH" Hannah shrieked in his head . "Shut up !" He shouted not raising his head , hearing them was bad enough . Chris sighed "that wasn't to me was it ?" He asked softly , his fingers still playing with Josh's matted hair . Josh sniffled and shook his head carefully . Chris pulled the poor boy closer and without thinking he planted a soft kiss on Josh's sweat covered forehead .
Josh suddenly jumped up his eyes wide and alert . His eyes stared into Chris's and a soft smile stretched across his face . " you heard me last night didn't you ?" He whispered trying his best to ignore the violent hallucinations spread across the room . Hannah's demonic laugh spread across the room . Josh resisted the urge to put his hands over his ears to escape but he had to know Chris's answer . "Cochise?" He whispered his eyes transfixed onto Chris's .
" I heard you " Chris replied a shocked expression on his face . Josh gulped Hannah's deformed face appeared behind Chris "NOW JOSHY YOU'VE MADE THINGS AWKWARD HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU'RE FEELINGS !"she shrieked at him . Josh slowly edged away from Chris , away from Hannah . " That's not true " he repeated quietly to himself . Chris suddenly realised that Josh wasn't looking at him anymore and was instead  glued to the empty space behind him . " Shit Josh !" He shouted somewhat unsympathetically but slightly scared . He ran to his friend and pulled him closer . "Do you care Chris ?" He whispered at Chris ,  his eyes were completely glazed over and he was shaking . Chris sighed and grabbed Josh by his shoulders ."I care man , I really fucking care about you " he said sincerely and pulled Josh's scarred mouth to his . Chris lent in and kissed him his top lip grazing over Joshes sharp canines and his tongue tasting the blood remaining in Joshes mouth . Josh gasped and grabbed Chris and pulled him into him , his body grazing against Chris's . He whimpered as  he explored Chris's mouth with his tongue , careful not to hurt him with his fangs .
Sammy walked into the room , wearing a pair of jeans she found in Josh's room and Chris's old green shirt . Her eyes locked into the two boys , who we're intermingled in each other's arms , kissing with more passion she'd ever seen.  She coughed loudly to make a point and felt them unlock from each other and stare into her eyes. " As lovely as it is it too see you two finally getting together , Dr Hill just pulled up outside " she declared as the doorbell's metallic sound rang throughout the house .