The time warp

As they walked up the sandy shore Sammy giggled as she began having a normal conversation with Josh . Josh began to describe how he felt more himself and how he missed having friends while Sammy described how she was starting back on her veterinary course as she had recovered enough to start back . "Sammy the animal doctor , perhaps you can treat the animal in me !" Josh joked , starting to feel more himself . Sam laughed but inside she knew his condition wasn't something she wanted to joke about . They reached Chris's blue jeep and Josh noticed Chris actually had left his phone , he smirked at his friends forgetful nature , and slid the phone into his now slightly less wet back pocket . Josh slid into the leather seat and pulled his mask back , cracking the bottle top off the beer with his fangs , and he gulped the sweet liquid down in one . The alcohol hit his head straight away and his worries were lifted off his mind . A soft hand was placed on his shoulder as Josh felt a smile fade onto his face . " Joshy ! Want some wine " Sammy laughed .Josh smiled and looked down seeing it was Strawberry rose , Hannah's favourite . "Hannah loved that one " he said sadly as Sammy opened the drivers door and sat down next to him . " Yeah she got me obsessed!" She said looking into Josh's face . The deep scarring and the ferocious fangs made him look monstrous but his actions and his cute facial expressions made her not scared in the slightest . She unscrewed the cap and took a swig of the fruity wine and then handed it to Josh . He took a swig too , careful to not let his teeth break the glass . Sammy smiled as Josh handed the wine back and she drank more ."I missed this " she said grabbing Josh's hand . Josh smiled "Me too I missed my friend " he said taking the bottle back and taking another swig . Before they knew it they'd drank the entire bottle and a couple of beers Josh found in the back of the car . Sammy laughed and put the radio on , she tuned it until she found the song her and Josh used to dance too , and she put the volume up full . "Let's dance !" She giggled , feeling the buzz off the booze hit her . Josh felt entirely drunk , due to the mix of medication and alcohol , with the added fact he hadn't drank in around four months . "He pulled the mask over his face again and smiled . "Get readyyy to be amazed !" He shouted and pulled Sammy out of the car . The time warp from Rocky Horror filled the hot air , as he twirled Sammy around like a princess , as they performed their version of the signature dance . When the song finished they heard a rather loud clapping behind them . They turned to see the entire group of friends laughing and cheering them on . " So that's where you two went !" Laughed Mike . Chris looked at the bottles littering his car and his eyes went straight to Josh who was on the floor in fits of laughter , as Sammy was pulling him up . " How drunk are you too?" He said his eyes staring into Josh's . "Only a l-little!" He replied , slurring his words quite a lot . Chris laughed and looked at Sammy who was still twirling around to the next random song off the radio . Her moves were clumsy yet she could still dance quite good . "Ohhh Cochise , what time is it ?" Josh said , one of his hands scratching around the nails on the other (they must be growing back Chris thought to himself ) . "About half nine " he answered ." We are gonna head back now I think but everyone is on about meeting for coffee on Thursday " Mike said , pulling Jessica closer to him . Jess smiled and waved goodbye to the group and as she entered her's and Mike's car she shouted out " I really missed you guys " with the most sincerity someone like Jessica could . Josh laughed " Me too !". Chris linked his arms into Josh's and grabbed Sam's arm , careful to not aggravate any of her burns . "Sammy you're coming back with us , I'll take you to pick up your car tomorrow " he laughed and pulled the stumbling Sammy into the back of his car . The moment she laid her head on the back seat she was already snoring . Josh looked at her and giggled "How could I have ever wanted to hurt her she's so lovely " He slurred , a saddened look crossing over his face . Chris pulled him into a hug and whispered into his pointy ear " That wasn't you Joshy " . Josh sighed and hugged his friend back ,as Chris set the car in gear and began driving them home .
When they got back to their house , Sammy awoke from the sudden jolt of the car and stumbled out onto the pavement . Josh ran out of the car his stomach sloshing around like a washing machine , instantly ripping the mask off and throwing up all over the road . Chris sighed and rubbed Josh's back as a mixture of beer , meat and blood flowed out of his mouth . " I don't think the wendigo likes drinking " Josh joked before throwing up more . Chris laughed and pulling his two very drunk friends into the house . Sammy instantly found the sofa and passed out in all her clothes . Chris pulled a fluffy blanket over her before grabbing Josh and pulling him into his bedroom . "Cochise , can I sleep with you tonight ... pretty please !" He slurred rubbing his head on Chris's shoulder . " Sure" Chris mumbled . Josh went to pull out the annoying contacts out his eyes and felt a sharp nail scratch his eyelid ."Fuck!" He shouted . Chris sighed and carefully pulled them out himself before finding josh a clean shirt and taking off the slightly damp jeans . Josh jumped into the bed like an over excited child and pulled Chris in .He gazed into Chris's eyes lovingly as he noticed his friend was already sleeping and smiled . Josh whispered to his friend his eyes scanning over the tired looking Chris ." I think I love you" before falling straight into an alcohol induced sleep .
Chris slowly opened on eye