scream

Whilst , he started driving back to their house , Chris kept looking back from the road , unsettled , at Josh . As soon as they started driving Josh had curled up in his seat , his clawed hands wrapped over his ears , shaking back and forth , murmuring to himself every few seconds . He looked lost and terrified . Chris sighed after hearing Josh gulped and mumble "Can you just leave me alone " his voice wobbling as he said it . After changing gears , he slowly put his hand on Josh's shaking leg , and caressed it carefully ; wanting to hold the poor boy . "What are they saying Joshy?" He said , his voice in a slow tone . Josh whimpered his hands reaching towards his hair , yanking at the curls at the front . He went to speak then Hannah shouted at him again "Are you really going to say the voices are telling me to kill myself ?" . Josh whimpered but the caring look over his boyfriend's face was too perfect to worry , especially as they were so close to home . " It's nothing Cochise " he croaked , not realising he was that deep into psychosis , he was actually listening to what they said . Chris sighed but kept driving , Josh refusing to respond , usually meant something terrible ; as his eyes drifted back to the road his mind flicker back to when Chris first noticed Josh had been like this around him . It was two weeks after he'd rescued him from the mountains and Josh was still going in and out of being conscious , and being taken over by the wendigo . Chris was just about to go and give Josh something to eat , when he went into the room he saw his friend curled up on the floor .Unsure whether Josh was going to attack he said carefully "Hey Josh, buddy can you hear me ?" , Josh has whimpered and retreated into the corner , but his eyes were centered on the hallway , behind where Chris was standing . Suddenly He growled animalistically , and jumped forward his wendigo reflexes making him jump from the corner to right in front of Chris instantly . "Josh it's me , don't hurt me " Chris said carefully his eyes looking at his possessed friend , who's eyes were glistened with terror and hunger . Josh growled again but still was looking past Chris , he threw Chris out of the way and went to attack something behind Chris . Chris whipped around but saw nothing , confusion created a mask over his face as he watched Josh attack the air , his fangs bared and terrified . Then he saw Josh slowly curl up in a ball his back to the wall and start rocking . Slowly he walked towards him and sat in front of the half wendigo making eye contact the whole time , just incase he attacked . "Josh it's me what's happening " he whispered hoping that Josh would come back to his consciousness . Josh looked up and croaked , humanity slowly returning to his eyes . "I see them Cochise " , Chris looked taken aback but slowly put his hand on Josh's leg letting him know he was safe . "Hannah and Beth , they're talking to me right now" he whimpered slowly grasping Chris's hand in his own .
"Cochise?" Josh whispered , pulling Chris out of the memory and back to reality , He slowly rubbed his eyes and realised he was parked in the driveway . "Yeah man?" He asked slowly looking at his Boyfriend's , still spooked looking face; at least he's better than then he thought to himself sadly . "Can we go inside please ?" Josh said , trying to focus carefully on what he was saying , as the unknown voice had started repeating Chris's name in a strange tone since they had parked (which was around five.minutes ago ). Chris instantly unbuckled his seatbelt and waited for Josh to exit the car . "You okay ?" He asked as Josh walked slowly towards him and grabbed his hand. Josh sighed and looked at Chris , "I don't think I'll ever be " he murmured ,letting Chris lead him inside the house . Chris sighed and gave Josh a forehead kiss , pulling his boyfriend into a hug . " You will be , hopefully soon , and no matter how long it takes him here Joshy " Josh sighed and curled up on the sofa , watching Chris bring in the food , and pack the fridge full of the delicious disgusting meat he constantly craved . "Isn't he pretty ?" Beth whispered quietly ; her voice soft yet menacing. "Yeah and he's all mine !" Josh slightly shouted , the need to be protective of his boyfriend , overriding the fact he was trying to ignore the voices . Chris turned towards Josh , who's cheeks were now rosy with embarrassment . Josh looked at him and sighed , " Sorry " he said , as Chris unpacked the last of the food . Chris smiled and walked towards Josh , flicking the television on and pulling him into a hug. " Don't apologize , if you need to answer them answer them , don't worry about me , I don't mind , just let me hold you " he said as he started playing with Josh's tangled locks. Josh smiled sadly and burried his face in Chris's jumper , his arms wrapped around his boyfriends back . " I don't judge you baby" Chris whispered , selecting scream to watch on Netflix , knowing Josh loved that movie . Josh slowly turned and faced the TV , trying to keep his attention on the masked villain , instead of the whisperings of the voices . Chris looked at Josh noticing he still looked quite agitated . " Do you want to talk about it ?" Chris whispered . Josh sighed and looked at Chris , "I'll tell you when it's over ,they'll just interrupt" he said , hoping the truth of his unwillingness to talk didn't scare him . Chris nodded but his grip on Josh tightened just a little bit .
They continued to watch the movie , Josh mumbled something under his breath every ten minutes or so , but Chris tried his best not to say anything , he didn't want to upset his boyfriend even more . After the killers had just been revealed , the psychos voice shouted in Josh's head " The killer was there friends , it's just like real life , you being the killer and you're friends are going to be the victims " it boomed . Josh jumped back forgetting that he was still in Chris's arms and his elbow shot out and hit Chris's stomach . "Thats not going to happen!"he shouted . The psycho laughed terrifyingly "It almost happened at blackwood !" . Josh sighed and looked at Chris , who's face was masked in horror . "Baby how long till I can start the medication?" He whimpered , even though he was scared of the sideffects the hallucinations were getting way too overbearing . Chris brought his wrist to his face and checked his watch , it was around 5pm , they should be meeting Miranda at 6 but he knew Josh was in no state to do that . "You're meant to take it before bed , so how tired are you Joshy ?" He asked , knowing that it was way to early for him to be even a little bit tired . Josh sighed , " I'm not tired babe , I just want them to shut up " he said , his arm referencing to them empty room . Chris sighed but jumped from the sofa an idea entering his mind . He walked towards the speaker in the corner of the room , pulling Josh with him . " What are you doing ? " Josh sighed , his mind flicking between Chris's actions and Hannah's taunting voice . Chris smiled and connected his phone to the speaker , picked a song  and  extremely loud dance music came on , Josh sighed his hate for the genre being very obvious . Then Chris laughed and turned the speaker up to a deafening volume , resisting the urge to lower it , as he hoped it would at least help Joshy a little bit . Josh slowly pulled his hands from his ears due to his wendigo senses the loud music physically hurt but he noticed the pain overtook his senses and that was all his mind became focused on . He smiled at Chris as the voices drifted away . Chris smiled back and pulled a cigarette from his packet , lighting it in within the living room , not wanting to leave Josh's side . Josh went to speak but , realised Chris wouldn't be able to hear him over the music . He ran to the side and picked up a pen and paper. Thank you , he wrote his handwriting terrible due to his claws. He hated the music with a passion but he was amazed Chris had managed to find a way to quieten his Brain . Josh walked back towards Chris and pulled him into his embrace , carefully planting a kiss on his lips . Chris instantly kissed him back ,pulling Josh into the throws of passion , kissing him so deeply Josh's fangs were slightly grazing on his bottom lip . Josh felt his canines nip Chris's lip and without realising , he nipped them a bit tasting ,the delicious smelling blood that ran through his boyfriend's veins . He hungrily kissed him sucking on the sweet nectar from Chris's lip . Chris could feel ripples of pain as Josh did this ,but didn't feel the need to stop him , until his lip was virtually stinging , he slowly went to pull Josh off him , and noticed Josh resist this and continue slightly biting down upon his now bruising lip . "Josh stop!" He mumbled loudly , it was now starting to hurt , his hand going up to grab Josh's chest . Josh gasped realising what he was doing and slowly pulled himself off Chris , trying to ingore how delicious his boyfriend blood was to him .