Chapter 2

Evan POV
I ended my call with my friends and then realized that the concert is tonight so I need to tell my brother and sister who are twins and are both 15 they love big time rush so I knock on their door and Ashley answers and I tell them that we're going to a big time rush concert and to be ready at 6. I go take a shower and blow dry my hair and get changed into a hoodie and a pair of btr sweat pants. I go to watch some episodes on Hulu.

Ashley POV
Yay omg I'm gonna meet btr this so cool I think I'm gonna faint and I just love them so much that I might be obsessed with them but they are so hot. I have to hurry and get ready cause Nicole is picking us up along with everyone else and I need to be ready at 6 I do my hair makeup and get changed into a cute outfit and a beanie. I just love beanies but it might because I look up to Kendall.

David POV
Oh cool a btr concert that's so awesome and I really wanna meet Carlos he is so funny and nice to the point I would love to hang out with him but that's never going to happen so a boy can dream though and that won't stop me and I'm almost ready when I hear the doorbell ring and my brother answer the door and in comes Nicole and her brother Dylan. Me and Dylan are close we're like brothers but he's just a great friend.