Chapter 13

Hawk POV
They're all asleep for the night and they're all in the same place so this should be easy. I'm thinking about taking James and Kendall first then the other two and the girls including the newest ones. I grab the boys and noticed that the others were starting to wake up. Ugh I need to go and get them to my van. When I came back up they were still asleep I grabbed as many of them as I could. On the last trip up the two new girls were awake and put up a fight but I was stronger so I easily drugged them.

Carlos POV
Oh great I really don't want to go through this again. He shoved Roxie into the van and I moved closer to her and scooped her up into my arms and pulled her close to me. It wasn't long before I fell asleep with Roxie in my arms.

Audrey POV
What did you do to Evan you psycho. After I said that he put something to my face and it was really hard not to breathe it in but the more I did the weaker my legs got and the harder it was to stand until I collapsed onto the floor. I fought to keep my eyes open but it was hard so I let myself slip into the sweet familiar feeling of sleep.

Roxie POV
When I woke up I was in Carlos's arms and I could tell he was mentally and physically exhausted so I told him that he needs to sleep and I'll figure something out to help us escape. I tried to stand up but the van would make a sharp turn and ram me into the door. He drugged us again and he took us in this little house and laid us on the beds and shut and locked the door so we couldn't get out.

Third person POV
They have no way of getting out and Carlos and Samantha are terrified. The others have no idea what is gonna happen. James wasn't feeling well so he's looking really pale and clammy. Kendall's trying to get James to get some food into his stomach because he's throwing up liquid. Everyone else is still knocked out but they're starting to stir.

Samantha POV
I feel Kendall's hand rubbing circles on my back and he then starts massaging my shoulders which doesn't help the fact that I'm scared but it's relaxing me. I grab Kendall's hand and pull him down and turn to face him. I get lost in his hypnotizing green eyes. I nestle into his chest and fall asleep. I feel someone shake my shoulder and when I open my eyes I see a terrified Logan and I feel Kendall's grip tighten around my waist.

Third person POV
Hawk pulls a gun and aims it directly at Megan and james jumps in front of her and gets shot in the leg and he yells and falls to the floor. Megan is crying and blaming herself Kendall is trying to help James. Logan manages to remove the bullet but James becomes very delirious.