Chapter 14

-A month after Gustavo finds them-
Roxie POV
Carlos ok so I'm going to go on tour in a couple of days I'll miss you so much. I won't forget about you worldwide. I love you Carlos more than you know.

Carlos POV
Roxie I'll miss.before I can I finish my sentence she's gone. I miss her so much and love her to the moon and back.

Kendall POV
Samantha where are you? We have to leave soon to make it to the first venue on time. I have everything that we'll need so I gotta find her before we leave.

Samantha POV
Come on Nicole we have to go. I try to pry her off her bed but  nothing. James comes in and lifts her effortlessly and puts her on his shoulder and she's kicking and pounding her fists into his back and he doesn't seem effected by it. When we come down to the lobby I wrap my arms around Kendall and he plants a kiss on my head. Nicole eventually fell asleep and was being carried by Logan.

Nicole POV
I woke up next to Logan I was wrapped up in a fuzzy blue blanket. I nestled close to Logan and rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. Megan says it's about time you woke up and you hate traveling apparently. I give her a confused look and I go back to sleep.

Megan POV
It's about time you woke up and you hate traveling apparently I tell Nicole. I feel someone's hair tickling my neck and I turn my head slightly and see James fast asleep. I think to myself why did he save me cause he almost died. I hear someone fall and I see Kendall on his back and he groans. I look at Logan and then back at Kendall I ask if he's ok. He just nods his head and comes to sit across from me.
-after the concert-
Logan POV
We get back on the bus to find the girls asleep and I brush Nicole's hair out of her face and she smiles and rolls over. I lay next to her and I start to go to sleep and so do the guys.

Evan POV
I now have a career in acting so I don't see my friends that much but I still talk to them over Skype and text. I hear laughter and I soon see David and Ashley my two little siblings laughing and playing a game. I grab my phone and call the guys and put them on speaker.

Audrey POV
I am dating Evan and trying to become a singer but it's still a struggle to find a recording studio to sign with. I got a call from Gustavo and he wants to meet with me when the others get back from their summer tour.

Ashley POV
I love seeing my brother happy and he is a really good actor. I have noticed that he's been acting strange so I decided to talk to Kendall about this and I send him a quick text. I'm gonna become a singer along with my twin brother and Audrey. I can't wait to tell the others the news and I heard Dylan is singing too so this is gonna be fun.