Chapter 20

1 year later
Kendall POV
It's been a year since everything and all of us are doing better the nightmares have stopped. I just got done talking to the therapist about everything and she's noticed an improvement in all of us. I talked to David and Ashley about adopting them as my siblings and they got really excited. I can't believe Evan's gone but Carlos is doing better about the situation. I talk to Roxie to get her blessing to marry her sister. James and Megan are engaged and same with Nicole and Logan. I've started keeping a journal and it helps me to process everything that happened to everyone. Evan will be remembered and we will miss him. I'm just laying around playing on my phone when Carlos walks in with David following behind. Ashley is still getting used to me being her brother but she called me bro earlier today and I smiled. I think everyone is doing a lot better and I'm happy about that.
Later that night
I'm getting ready for my date with Samantha and Carlos is coming with me because he's asking Roxie to marry him. Carlos and me are in palm woods park getting some final things done and then the girls show up. I start to strum my guitar and Carlos is singing.
Play song
I grab Samantha's hand and Carlos does the same to Roxie and we both say will you marry me in unison and they both are crying and they manage to get out a yes. We get back and tell the others and there reactions are priceless but they're happy for us. Things just got a lot more exciting but who knew I'd get to date the girl I fell in love with and then make her my fiancé. It's only two days after the proposal and me and Carlos find out Samantha Roxie and Nicole are pregnant. Logan overheard what we were talking about and he kinda freaks out.

This is the end of this book but I'm gonna do a sequel.

Hawks revengeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें