Chapter 11

Kendall POV
Yes she's staying with me and now I can tell her how I feel. But I wanna make it special so I leave her notes of clues that'll lead to the perfect spot in palm woods park. But I have school and then me and the guys have to record some songs for 24/7 and then introduce the girls to Gustavo.

Samantha POV
I have school and I'm ok with it for once. I have a gut feeling that this is gonna a interesting day. I get to the palm woods school and James and Carlos point to a desk in between Logan and Kendall. Nicole and the others come in shortly after. Another girl comes in and sits in the desk in front of me and she has light brown hair and is wearing a simple T-shirt with jeans. I start talking to her and learn her name is Audrey and she's a new actress. I think Evan likes her so I decided to help him out.

Logan POV
I turned to James and whisper who is she. I don't recognize her but Evan has an interest in her. I might like Nicole she's so
nice and sweet. I've become very protective of her and she doesn't seem to mind. Nicole is perfect for me and then I realized that I'm telling James all this so he's probably gonna make sure me and Nicole end up together.

Carlos POV
Hey Gustavo. I stop in my tracks when I hear that beautiful voice and then I see her so pretty and has the voice of a goddess. Everyone else bumps into me by my sudden stopping. The girls look at each other confused Kendall James and Logan look at me then her. I am still sad from the other night because I found Nicole only sees me as a brother but we can still be friends.

Gustavo POV
Dogs I yell at the boys who are these lovely ladies Kendall speaks up and introduces them and he then asks who is she so I tell him that she is recording here as a solo artist following in her mother's footsteps who she lost at a young age. Her name is Roxie Jackson.

At the palm woods

Kendall POV
Ok James Logan can u please come with me for moral support. Samantha's here lets do this. I grab my guitar and start strumming the notes to music sounds better with you and start signing. She starts to blush and takes my hand she whispered I love you. My breath is caught in my throat. After I finish I look her in the eyes and tell her that i loved her and want her to be my cover girl and she starts crying and says yes. I spin her in my arms and then kiss her so passionately.

Samantha POV
Omg me and Kendall are dating. James look ur a nice guy but I'm with Kendall so please move on. James sighs and tells me that he's ok with it. Nicole Megan Roxie guess what. They look at mine and Kendall's hands intertwined and they start squealing and freaking out. I feel this connection with Roxie like we might actually be related.

Roxie POV
I adopted Samantha as my sister but there's something familiar about her. I'll ask my dad if he's hiding anything from me. I just got off the phone with my dad and he told me something quite shocking.

Authors note
What do you guys think Roxie's gonna find out from her dad and how do u guys like this ship name for me and Kendall Sendall. Plz vote comment and share