Chapter 17

Kendall POV
He grabbed Carlos Samantha and Audrey and they each gave me a desperate look and I could tell they were afraid and I walked over to grab Samantha and hawk grabbed me also. I wake up in a different room and I feel slight pain in my stomach.  I noticed that I'm handcuffed to a wall and try to break free but I stop after awhile and I finally see my friends and Samantha and I feel guilty. Carlos tries to break free from his restraints and gives up after a few attempts. Samantha looks at me with fear in her eyes and she just sits there while Audrey is yelling out and trying to get free.
-The torture-
I start to close my eyes and I soon feel a knife digging into my arm and I scream out in pain. Wires are soon attached to various parts of my body and he turns a dial all the way up and I scream fighting against the restraints blood is dripping from my wrists and the wound on my arm. He decided to punch me in the face and then he started to kick me to the point that I gasping for air I blacked out. I don't know how long I was unconscious hawk soon sees I'm awake and he just smiles a sadistic smile I'm soon taken to another room and restrained to a chair and there's a video playing that's showing horrifying images and soon there's a loud blood curtailing scream and I cover my ears but he uncovers them and I try to close my eyes but he refused to let me. I'm soon taken back into the room my friends are in and tied back up. I hear a voice saying my name and I manage to let out a weak groan I notice a needle and he explains that it's for the pain and that it will all be over soon. I feel it inserted into the lower part of my spine and in about 2-3 minutes I've lost feeling in the lower half of my body.
-End of torture-
I'm soon taken back to the main room and I start to sway and I begin to fall back and I soon black out for the final time that night.

Samantha POV
I look at Kendall with fear in my eyes and he comes over to me and hawk grabs him and he undergoes the torture first me and the others try and break free from our restraints. Kendall is badly bruised and beaten by the time hawk is done with him. I noticed that he's coming over to me and I begin to cry and shake. I'm tied down to the table and he hammers hot nails into my hands and feet and attaches wires to my body once he's done he turns it on and I'm soon undergoing horrible pain and I scream in pain and soon I black out. I finally wake up and I'm in the main room again Kendall laying next to me and the others pacing around trying to think of how to get out of here.

Carlos POV
Hawk finally is torturing me and I'm surprised he went easy on Samantha but he won't on me and after who knows how long I'm back in the main room I end up blacking out in Logan's arms. I hope Audrey is ok and I soon hear a scream and I close my eyes trying to not think about what he did to us and I soon hear him come in the room Audrey in his arms and a gun in a holster on his pants. He set her down and pulled the gun and grabbed Evan and held him with the gun to the back of his head.