Chapter 12

James POV
I tried to make a move on Roxie but she just gave an annoyed look and walked away.  Me and Carlos still are single ugh this sucks. I Megan still is single and Evan has a crush his sister is single also but she is the youngest.

Roxie POV
Hey Samantha I'm going to lunch with my dad wanna come? She looked at me and nodded her head. Kendall was sacked out so she kissed his cheek and got up to get dressed.
At lunch
Hey dad. He smiled and motioned for us to sit and he looked at us and said that we're twin sisters but we were separated at birth but he's so glad we found each other and gave us these pendants.

Hawk POV
I found them so it's soon time to strike. I will have my revenge and I will stop at nothing to get it. Gustavo has no idea what is going to happen to them and he'll never find them.

Carlos POV
I'm gonna tell Roxie my feelings and I'm gonna need Kendall's help.
Hey Kendall he pats the spot next to him telling me to sit down so I tell him my plan and he agrees to help. The song is song for you.
- play song now-
Roxie I love you and I always will. I'm wondering if you wanna be my girlfriend.

Roxie POV
Yes Carlos I would love that and James I love Carlos sorry but I'll help you win Megan over. Me and my sister both will. James and Carlos look at me confused and i explain that Samantha is my long lost twin sister.

Logan POV
I'm doing a triple date with Carlos and Kendall and their girlfriends and we're going to watch movies and we're letting them pick the first set. Probably gonna regret this but oh well as long as we get to be with them.
That night
We all are almost asleep Samantha is nestled into Kendall's chest and Kendall has his arm around her and they're already asleep. Nicole and Roxie are huddled together asleep sharing a blanket. I will say that I'm struggling to stay awake.
Morning
I wake up to Carlos buried in my chest and I scream and he also starts screaming . The others look at us and start laughing.