Chapter 16

Nicole POV
I feel a blanket being put around me and I look up see Kendall I smile and ask him what happened to everyone and he just shrugs his shoulders. I look around and I notice a huge board with pictures of all of us and I start to shake and look at Kendall with terrified eyes. Logan comes up behind and scares me so I smack him and point to what me and Kendall are looking at and his faces turns pale. Logan are you okay is the last thing I say before he blacked out.

Carlos POV
I feel someone shaking my shoulder and I open my eyes to see Samantha. I sit up and see something strange so I get up and go to look at it and what I see scares me and I back into Kendall and he has the same confused yet horrified look that I have along with Logan and Nicole. The others come over to what we're looking at and they're just as freaked out and confused as we are.

Kendall POV
I noticed that Nicole's asleep so I grab a blanket from the little cupboard in the room were in. I don't want to wake her up so I gently put the blanket around her and as I'm doing so she begins to stir. She looks up at me and smiles and she asks me what happened to everyone and I just shrug my shoulders and she begins to look around and noticed something that is creepy but on a whole other level. Logan comes over to us and scares Nicole which resulted in him getting smacked by her. Logan ends up blacking out by what we saw. Carlos comes over to see what we were looking at and he gets scared and backs into me.

Logan POV
I wake up and see Nicole and Kendall staring at something so I walk over to them and I end up scaring Nicole and she smacks me. I start to feel lightheaded and soon the ground rushes up to me very suddenly and I can hear voices and I wanna respond but I can't. I finally manage to let out a weak groan and try to sit up but my entire body aches and I feel bile rising in the back of my throat and I ended up throwing up everything I had in my stomach. I close my eyes trying not to think about the situation and to not see the vomit.

Samantha POV
I start to shake Carlos's shoulder and he opens his eyes and starts to sit up and he notices something strange so he goes to look at it and what he sees scares him and makes him back into my boyfriend I go over to them and what I see shocks me and I finally understand why Logan fainted then puked his guts out. I ask Kendall how long he's been stalking us and he just shrugs.

Megan POV
I groan as I start to sit up and the others are all looking at something so I go to see what it is and I quickly walk past James unconscious body and get to the others and see the most frightening thing I could see right now. James lets out a weak noise and he tries to sit up but his body is too weak. I walk over to help him and so does his friend Kendall. We get him to stand but he's very shaky he can hardly stand on his own. Kendall has his arm around him and leads him over to what everybody is looking at. I notice a hoodie that has blood on it and it looks like the one that Evan would wear all the time. I walk over to the hoodie and I scream. Everyone comes over to where I am and is horrified at what lies in front of us Evan's battered and bruised body I couldn't tell if he was breathing or not so Logan decided to pick him up gently and Evan opens his eyes and just stares at the door.

Evan POV
Flashback
Let go of me. What did you do to my friends and my brother and sister. As soon as I say that he throws me into this room and slams the door shut. He came in an hour later and he started to beat me and before he nearly killed me he took me into the room I'm in now and wishing I had my hoodie.
End of flashback
The guys look at me with guilt in their eyes. I'm soon shown something that is just plain creepy. I notice a hair tie and a beanie and I ask Logan to carry me over to the items and we see a scared Audrey and Ashley. David and Dylan soon show themselves and they tell us that they've been here for a few days but they stayed hidden. Once all of us are reunited the door slams open and in walks hawk.

Audrey POV
I feel Ashley hugging me and she's so afraid because this has happened to her a few times before but she's never told me what he did to her. I see Logan carrying Evan and the others soon follow. I guess I finally get to meet David and Dylan because they decide to show themselves. I hear a door open and see hawk walk in and everyone but starts to back up and get as far away from him as possible. Ashley's grip on me tightens and she cowers behind me and I put my arm around her. Nicole and the other girls latch on to big time rush for dear life. I don't really react because I haven't seen him before and I'm not afraid.

Ashley POV
After I am reunited with everyone hawk comes in and I tighten my grip on Audrey's arm and hide behind her. Nicole grabs onto Logan and begins shaking and the other girls are staying as close as they can to the guys. Evan stays close to James and is hugging him and shrinking into James's side. Audrey just stands there not afraid but it makes sense and worries me that she's gonna do something stupid.

Dylan POV
I've been here for a few days I've just stayed hidden and once I hear my friends I come out and David follows me and once were visible and the others see us in comes hawk and I'm honestly frightened but I can't let the others see that. I'm surprised Audrey isn't afraid of him.

David POV
I follow Dylan out of the shadows and the others see us and in comes hawk I become frozen with fear and my breath is caught in my throat and he comes closer to me and I begin to shake and I feel his eyes looking me up and down and he does the same to the others and once he's finished he grabs Samantha and Carlos and Audrey and Carlos looks at his friends with desperate eyes and Samantha looks at Kendall with fear in her eyes and Kendall tries to to come close to her and hawk decides to grab him also. I hear a door slam shut and everything is silent.

Authors note
This is the last time in the book they encounter hawk and soon there will be a fast forward in time and it will only be through Kendall's POV I plan on three more hawk chapters then Gustavo finding them and hawk getting arrested and gone for good and then everyone getting counseling which it will make sense once I do the time jump ahead a year. Comment vote and follow