Chapter 5

Evan POV
Hey sis bro have you seen the other three girls. I then have sharp pain in my arm and then everything goes dark.

Ashley POV
I turn around cause I heard something and Evan the other girls are gone I run to Dylan and latch on to his arm I hear my brother try and scream but it's muffled I look behind me and then he is gone.

David POV
My sister ran off great wait a second where are the others they were just here. Evans gone too this is so strange before I can go any further I feel a needle inserted into my arm and I start to feel lightheaded.

Dylan POV
Ashley latches on to my arm and I wonder why. As we were walking I feel her grip loosen up and I look down at her and she is struggling to stay awake. I feel a hand cover my mouth and I look at btr with desperate eyes and they see I'm in trouble and try to get to me but I black before they get to me and Ashley.
Play sound effect

Carlos
James
Kendall
Logan
Big time rush POV
Come on Carlos let's go after them before it's too late we start running as fast our legs can go.
Guys wait up where are you going we're needed to talk to our fans.
We have to save them they are more important they're in serious danger and we are the only ones who can save them.

Third person POV
Carlos runs at full speed and jumps on top of the van that's speeding off. The other three guys were confused as to what just happened and decided to go find help. The kids wake up feeling sore and then they hear a noise that scares them but hawk hears it to and he stops the van and put Carlos in with them. He looks at them with a sad expression on his face.

What will happen to them read the next chapter to find out.