Chapter 10

Megan POV
It's been a few days since what happened and I decided why not show Carlos that I can sing. I scroll though iTunes and find fight song and start singing.
Play song above
Carlos looks at me and smiles I think this is the first time he's smiled since what happened to him. I do notice that David are Carlos are becoming very close friends. I hear footsteps and my breath is caught in my throat.

Kendall POV
This is the house no turning back now. As we enter the house no one is around but we hear singing and follow it to a locked door. It's moments like this when I'm glad I can pick locks the door opens very slowly and we descend down the stairs. Omg we found them oh thank god they're ok. I pull Carlos into a hug and he winces in pain so I let go of him. Samantha walks up to me and hugs me. Everyone thanks us and we all go to the hospital to get them medical care.

Carlos POV
They found us I'm really happy to see them and get out of there. I think Samantha likes Kendall but little does she know that he feels the same way. They're only a year younger than us considering we're 17 and the majority of them are 16. We all apparently go to the same school but have never seen each other until now.

Third person POV
They're at the hospital and everything is ok but the girls have no place to stay but Samantha doesn't have a home or a family she raised herself. James has been spending a lot of his time with Megan and offer her a place to stay at his house with him. Megan accepted the offer and Evan David and Ashley were gonna stay with Carlos. So that leaves Samantha Nicole and Dylan. Kendall offers Samantha a place to stay with him and she accepts the offer so Nicole and Dylan are staying with Logan.