Chapter 6

Evan POV
Carlos what the heck happened and why are you all sweaty. Ever have that moment when your in pain and you don't feel it for a second then it hits you hard. My shoulder and back are so sore but I'm still trying to process this.

Carlos POV
Look I was trying to save you guys but James Kendall and Logan will get us out of this. His name is hawk and he hates big time rush but especially Kendall. He must have found out that one of you likes Kendall and him and James both have feelings for the same girl and which one of you are Samantha and Megan. I lock eyes with a light brown haired girl and the heat starts to rise to my cheeks. She smiles at me and I pull her close to me and try to comfort her and she buries her face into my shirt and starts crying. I don't blame her for being scared but they need me to be strong and not scared but I actually am. There are four girls and then three guys not counting me and I will say that they're each very calm about the whole situation except for the one who is still shaking.

Authors note
I only did Evan and Carlos's POV because I really wanted to show his thoughts and introduce his developing feelings for Nicole and him explain what hawk wants and who he is after. I know it's short but I'm gonna upload at least every day.