Chapter4

Kendall POV
It's time to perform but I spot someone familiar in the crowd oh great just great Logan sees me looking at the crowd but in the vip area that is when I see her Samantha she was wearing a beanie that looked a lot like the one I got her and my hoodie I gave her. I feel the heat rising to my cheeks when Carlos scares the crap out of me. I guess I'm off my game tonight I'm much more jumpy than usual. She's with a few friends some of them are boys but mostly girls and I do see her with a blonde haired boy and how close together they are my heart drops a little. I will say something feels off tonight not sure what though.

James POV
Hey kendork kendall looks at me with a sad expression on his face. Uh I kinda need to tell you something I like the same girl you like but she has a friend that has blonde hair and has a very mysterious personality. We better go find Carlos and Logan so we can get on stage.

Carlos POV
I spot Kendall and I walk over to him but accidentally scare him oops. I talk to him for a minute then go find Logan wherever he disappeared too. Logan in his dressing room on phone probably playing a game. He acknowledges me and I sit beside him and tell him that Kendall knows that James likes her but I have a bad feeling that something is gonna happen to her and her friends. We should keep our eye on them and look out for them.

Logan POV
James and Kendall walk in and we head to go perform and while we're performing I noticed someone that looked strangely familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it after the concert I tell the others Carlos and Kendall share a worried expression and run out the door as fast as their legs can go. I looks at James and he shrugs his shoulders and we go after them.

Samantha POV
I feel a hand cover my mouth and nose then I become very drowsy as I slip into unconsciousness I see hawk.

Nicole POV
I felt a needle inserted into my arm then I collapsed to the ground bro please help.

Megan POV
Nicole and Samantha disappeared and just as i was about to go find them I go very drowsy and collapsed.