Chapter 7

It's the next day, I feel really happy I kissed Jake or Jake kissed me but I feel really amazed. If you would have told me three months ago that I would be kissing Jake Ross, I would have said you're crazy, but that's different now. I hop in the shower and blast my 2010s playlist and jam out and all that's running through my mind is what the hell am I gonna do now. I am in love with Noah but I kissed Jake once. I get out and straighten my hair and throw on a pink crop top and white jeans and white sneakers, my phone chimes From: Jake - Good Morning partner. See you in class❤. I smile slightly at my phone as I walk by the mirror and catch a glimpse of myself, am I blushing over Jake oh boy today is gonna be crazy. I reach the school and go to my locker and the first thing I see us not Eva waiting for me but it was Jake. He was smiling so hard and Noah was nowhere in sight which was odd since they're always together. "Good morning love!" Jake said to me I gave him a quick hug and then said " Heyy I think we should talk about last night, not that what happened was bad or anything, but you know we have to talk." He smiles warmly at me and then says "Yes, I know catch you later babe." and then he lightly kissed me on the cheek and then left. Oh god, what am I gonna do about my next few classes?

Jake's POV
She wants to talk, she says its nothing bad but am I crazy to think this could be it are we finally finna go out? I can't contain my emotions any longer. The gym door opens good its Noah who walked through. I need his help and he always gives the best advice, "Yo what's up my guy?" I say "Nothing much man, what's going on with you?" Noah asked me "Look man can I ask you a serious question?" "Yes, Mr. Serious." He laughs so he finds this so funny and it's not so I give him a quick punch in the arm "Come on dude for real!" I tell him "Okay, what happened?" He calms down and is really listening " So I may or may not have kissed this girl and she may or may not have liked it and she may or may not have said that we need to talk. What do I do?" I say quickly " Woah that is a lot to comprehend on such short notice." he laughs in my face does he not see that I am not playing around. " So who is this girl you so crazed over anyways?" he finally asks the million-dollar question as if he didn't know, I only dream about her all night and talk about her all day. He looks at me with this confused face and I look at him " Oh you mean Jessica!" he said it very loud " Why don't you tell the whole world why don't you?" I say trying to shush him " Well, I didn't know that you two were that close." he said it like he was upset "Yeah, I we are, but what does it matter to you, don't you talk to Eva anyways." I said to see how his reaction would change, it did he looked like he had been caught, " Man that's not the point, but I don't know what to tell you, just wait till you guys talk or whatever." he was so pissed he just walked away.

Jessica's POV

So I have to talk to Jake, but I have no idea what I am going to say. I'm in physical science and my heart is rushing like crazy, my head is starting to hurt, all I can even think about is Noah and Jake how could I let this happen. What is this feeling, it's so rare to me and has only happened to me when I think about Noah. Am I catching feeling for Jake, how could this be possible I never seen him like this until that kiss. Why did he kiss me? Why did I let myself kiss him back? My phone is buzzing like crazy, I turn the phone over and look at my screen and there it was. A text from Noah. From: Noah - So are you and Jake like a thing now? From: Noah - I thought we had something special. From: Noah - I wanna see you tonight, 8pm, my house wear something nice. From: Eva - Girl I really need to tell you something about Noah, you should really need to hear this. "What!" I screamed out loudly in class which cause everyone to look at me "Miss Sanchez are you okay? Is something wrong?" my teacher asked me " Sorry I'm fine thanks my bad please go on with the lesson." I told my teacher. I have to texted everyone back this is all making my head spin, I am flabbergasted at what I just read with my own eyes. To: Jake - We can talk later after school, I'll be at your place at 4pm." To: Eva - Where have you been there so much tea I need to tell you. To: Noah - I don't know what we are, and I don't know how you feel bout me. You've yet to tell me and fine I will see you at you house tonight.  What the hell am I going to do with this, how did I even get in this situation. My phone went to blowing up like crazy again, I'm so sick of this. From: Eva -  Look I know I've been gone but I couldn't face you, but you should know that Noah and I are getting romantically involved, I wanted to tel you but I know how you feel about, I really hope we can still be friends. From: Noah - I will tonight, I am putting everything on the line for you. What the fuck is going on he has feelings toward me now,  and Eva and him are dating how did this happen, I can't wait to confront him. One last chime happened be fore the bell From: Unknown - You better be careful you never know whose watching you - xoxo. Someone has got to be playing a game with me right? My first though was to check in the class and see who is on their phone, that was a bust when I looked over my shoulder everyone was on their phone, so there was no way of knowing if it was anyone in this class. I'm so sick of these threats, like who are they to tell me what I can and can't do. But I am dreading my next class, I have have t see Noah and it sounded like he was upset with me. "RING! RING!" here we go....